HSL Team Video Competition
The TechCafé team video as you can see had a few hiccups in production, but they’re betting you can make a much video better than theirs. Make your HSL team and school famous and put your best team video forward. The best video will win a Logitech G prize pack.
Video submissions close 31 April.
Competition details have been sent out to your team coach and captain
HSL Video Competition Details:
- Submit a video no longer than 3 minutes long
- Plan your video! We suggest you start introducing your school, team members, team captain, supporting teacher and tell us a little bit about your League of Legends team strategy. Remember to keep it fun and casual
- Call on your school media studies department for help and equipment
- Deadline for entries is 5pm, 31 April 2017
- Upload your video to YouTube and send the link in to email@example.com
- Prize: Logtech G prize pack
- The competition is only open to teams registered for the High School League
- Remember to say ‘The High School League’ in your video
- Download the HSL logo for your video here