#GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organisations to transform their communities and the world on December 3, 2019, and every day.
As part of the celebration of global generosity, LetsPlay.Live is teaming up with the Heart Foundation to ask for your help!
Heart disease is New Zealand’s single biggest killer, with more than 180,000 New Zealander’s living with heart disease.
The Heart Foundation is New Zealand’s heart charity that is leading the fight against it. If you have it to spare, we would love if you could donate $5 to help the one in five Kiwi’s affected by heart disease.
By giving us a high five for the one in five, you’ll be helping save lives.
Heart disease at a glance:
• Heart disease is New Zealand’s single biggest killer, claiming the lives of more than 6,300 New Zealanders every year – that’s one person every 90 minutes.
• More than 180,000 New Zealander’s are currently living with heart disease.
• The Heart Foundation funds cutting-edge research and specialist training for cardiologists, while our education and prevention programmes address heart disease head-on in the community.
• The Heart Foundation is New Zealand’s heart charity that is leading the fight against heart disease.
• As a charity, the Heart Foundation relies heavily on the generosity of everyday Kiwis to support our life-saving work.