How to Register
25th Aug 2020
Creating your account is the first step in taking your gaming to the next level.
As a gamer, you can test your gaming skills on LPL's platform across many different titles on PC, Console and Mobile. Play for bragging rights, cash prize pools, and more! Discuss topics on the forums, or simply want some help, all links provided below will get you started on your journey at LPL.
Follow these step by step instructions to know how to sign up to your favourite game/s!
- Register yourself to the LPL website here
- Be sure to verify your email! If you encounter any issues with verifying your email, please contact us here to let us know, or ask an LPL Admin in our Discord.
- Head to the Play tab and click on the game you wish to compete in!.
LPL has multiple Divisions per game title that players can climb through:
- Open Division – A free to play division for casual and entry-level players looking for their introduction to competitive esports.
- Amateur Division – A step up from Open Division. For players who want to dip their toes into competitive esports and compete for a prize pool.
- Evolution Division – The third highest division of LPL Play, includes talent looking to become professional players and climb up to the Pro Division.
- Challenger Division – The second highest division of LPL Play, includes top-tier talent and broadcast online with the support from LPL production.
- Pro Division – The highest division of LPL Play, includes the best competitive players in all of ANZ, LAN, and the highest quality of online and linear broadcasts, produced in-house from the iconic Sky Tower by the LPL production team.
Pro, Challenger and Evolution Divisions are invite-ladders only. To get into these Divisions, you must qualify through the Amateur Division! Please note that some games may not have all Divisions.
- Once you have selected the Division you wish to play in, click on the green button "view ladder".
- On the top right hand corner, you will see a "sign up" button. Click it and fill in your details.
- If you are playing a 1v1 game, skip to Step 8. If you are playing a multiplayer game, be sure to add your teammate's LPL accounts to the team via Team Settings. The teammates you have invited must have verified LPL accounts and accept the invite.
- Once Step 7 has been completed, some games may need you to update your match availability times every week to be assigned a match every week up to 3 times! You can do so by going to your Team Settings.
- Congratulations! You (and/or your team) are good to go!
If you have any questions, disputes or need help please open a Support Ticket and the admin team will be with you shortly. For immediate assistance, it is advised you @ your game title admin in the respective game channels in Discord.
Additional information: For some of our events, you will receive an email when you have been assigned a match and a match page. You can use this match page on the LPL website to communicate with your opponent. Chances are your opponent will be in the LPL Community Discord - you should join and see! Make sure you link your Discord and LPL account for special area access.
For some Divisions, once your game has concluded, you may need to submit your scores on the match page via the Submit Scores button and LPL Admins will process this by the following day.
Play hard and have fun!