Brand & Media Usage
LetsPlay.Live (LPL) are passionate about hosting esports tournaments for players to compete in and broadcasting esports tournaments for our fans to watch and engage with.
We love when creatives within the esports community use our broadcast content to make awesome highlights, montages and showcases. Therefore, we have created this page so you can create content safely and within LPL’s guidelines.
What can I do?
On the condition that the guidelines below (“Guidelines”) are followed appropriately, LPL grants you a limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, license within New Zealand and Australia to use and display LPL content, strictly for personal and noncommercial use.
We reserve the right to revoke this limited-use license at any time and for any reason without liability to you and the right to update this page at any time.
What content can I use?
These guidelines apply to all broadcast content published and owned by LPL.
What are the guidelines?
For creatives to continue creating within guidelines, they must adhere to the following:
1) Use of content must be in accordance with the LPL Terms of Service.
2) Use of raw footage is prohibited and may not be requested.
3) All LPL content published must:
What if my content doesn’t follow the guidelines?
- Follow the LPL Brand Guidelines - these can be downloaded here.
- Have a visible LPL watermark - these can be downloaded here.
- Include credit to the original source (LPL).
- Contain 60 seconds or less (in duration) of LPL broadcast content.
If your content doesn’t follow the guidelines above and/or you want to publish commercialised content, please fill out this form
and send to [email protected]
, providing as much detail as possible.
Thank you, and please tag us when your content has been published. We’d love to see it!