Welcome to the Community Cast Programme.
We’re excited about the opportunity to work with you to help grow and develop the Oceanic casting scene.
Once you have filled in the application form, and have agreed to these terms, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted by one of the LetsPlay.Live team!
There is no 'minimum' level of experience you need to be involved with Community Casts. We want to provide opportunities for anyone & everyone to give casting a go! In doing so, you understand that we will hold our Community Casters to the same degree that we would Pro broadcast talent in terms of professionalism, behaviour and attitude.
Being a part of the LPL Community Caster programme allows you to:
- Have access to our matches for our non-broadcast events, we currently broadcast our Pro and Challenger events.
- Have access to our Community Cast Asset Pack for your broadcast.
- Have access to our Community Cast Discord to discuss, engage, learn from and build rapport with other LPL Community Casters, LPL Staff and occasional current or previous LPL casters.
- Have regular check-ins, including feedback on a cast, with LPL staff and yourself.
- Have social media support from LPL which could include things like, a pre-scheduled tweet when you are going live, a highlight clip posted on social media from your cast, raiding of your channel if you are live after an official broadcast.
As part of you casting our matches, you will only broadcast to Twitch and you must adhere to the Twitch Terms of Service and Community Guidelines (found in the application).
We look forward to having you as part of the programme.
Interested in become a LPL Community Caster? Please find the application here!