Welcome to the NZF eTrophy 2021, with LPL and New Zealand Football!
In association with New Zealand Football, we invite Kiwi players to show us their FIFA 21 skills on PS4 & Xbox! The best EA Sports FIFA 21 gamers in the country will be given the opportunity to be selected for Aotearoa's eFootball eNational Team, to compete in the upcoming FIFAe Nations Series.
The top four players from the open qualifiers (two on Xbox One and two on PlayStation 4) will then qualify for the national championship, to be held at LPL Studios inside Auckland’s iconic Sky Tower on 9 April 2021.
Registration & Player Eligibility:
To be an eligible player, you must meet the eligibility requirements below:
Register for XBOX here
Register for PS4 here
- Have a valid LPL account for online events.
- Be able to travel to Auckland, New Zealand for our LAN finals on the week of Friday 9 April.
- Have a valid New Zealand passport at the date of registration.
- Must be at least 16 years old at the date of registration and above the minimum age needed to have a full (not underage) EA account in their country. If under 18, players must have obtained their parent or guardian’s consent to participate.
- Have a complete and valid registration on www.FIFA.gg
- Must own or have access to FIFA 21 and its online features on a Support Platform
- Must have a valid Gamertag on PSN ID / XBOX ID and have it connected to valid FIFA.GG account.
- Players are required to use their own PSN ID / XBOX ID account. Using a shared account of one not owned by the Player will result in immediate disqualification.
- Only register and participate in either the PS4 or Xbox bracket. Players are not allowed to register and/or participate in both brackets.
- Agree and follow the rules set in place by both LPL, NZ Football and FIFA.
- Failure to comply with the above will result in disqualification. In the event of disqualification after the online qualifiers, the Top 2 position will go to the next available player in order of placement..
- When the Player enters the Competition, they agree that they will become a member of NZF and enrolled in the NZF’s National Registration system and agree to the NZF’s terms and conditions (“NZF’s Terms”). By agreeing to these rules and regulations and entering the Competition, the Player confirms that he, she or they has read and agreed to these and NZF’s Terms.
*Registration closes Friday 19 March 3PM NZT.
Open Qualifiers:Many Thanks,
There are two dates for the open qualifiers:
PS4 - Saturday 20 March 1PM NZT played until finish.
XBOX ONE - Sunday 21 March 1PM NZT played until finish.
The open qualifiers will be a Double Elimination, Best of 2. Player with the higher aggregated score wins! The top 2 players from both XBOX and PS4 will qualify for the LAN held on Friday 9 April 2021.
The LAN* will be held on Friday 9 April 2021 for both XBOX and PS4 at LPL Studios, Auckland with games being played and broadcast live on the LetsPlayLive Twitch channel! LAN Playoffs format to be determined.
*Flights, accommodation and travel expenses covered by LPL and NZF if the players reside outside of Auckland (T&C's apply, please view Rules).
We highly encourage all players to read the tournament ruleset to check their eligibility and ensure they will be able to commit to the scheduling requirements for the tournament. Click here to read the rules!
PS4 Open Qualifiers - Saturday 20 March 1PM NZT
XBOX ONE Open Qualifiers - Sunday 21 March 1PM NZT
PS4 and XBOX ONE LAN Playoffs @ LPL Studios, Auckland - Friday 9 April
Want to know more about LPL? Got a question about LPL Esports? Click here for our FAQ!
Connect with us on Discord
On behalf of the entire LPL Admin Team, we would like to wish everyone competing the best of luck! We highly encourage players to connect their Discord account to their LPL account here join the LPL Community Discord. for real-time support from LPL Admins and to have access to match channels to communicate with opponents during matches. For any questions, please do not hesitate to ask by contacting an admin via Discord or Support Ticket.
LPL Admin Team