CGA TIPS

Thread started by Swiftyv2 on Thursday, 2:16am August 5th with 102 replies. Views: 11,205

Swiftyv2

467 posts

2:16am Aug 5th 10

So who do you think is going to make it to finals ..

Group 1
GIGA
Clarity
Void`
Gloomy :D
Misery Esports
Rizen
ivreal_
Effortless Precision

Group2
uprising
Faceless
Elemtek Esports
armada.
Veni Vidi Vici
Repression
Australian Universal Soldiers
Girls Gone wild!

There have been some pretty close games so far. There is only 3 teams still undefeated between the 2 groups .. other then that its pretty balanced ..

my opinion:

Giga , Uprising , Faceless and Rizen to make finals ..

serialzOLD

5,963 posts

3:00am Aug 5th 10

Giga should manage well enough from here out. Clarity with some good players but seemingly not performing, likewise Rizen.

Uprising should take 2nd group easily. I would put repression, faceless and elemtek second in that order. But with the current standings faceless definitely have an advantage.

Giga, Clarity, Uprising, Faceless. But I'd like to see team zldjianlnizljinan in there over team Taylor.

FireStrike

2,130 posts

3:40am Aug 5th 10

if rzn do well in cga i might laugh quite hard

RexYnator

3,720 posts

3:43am Aug 5th 10

Love this rivalry

DutchPride

885 posts

3:53am Aug 5th 10

Gigaprising

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

4:51am Aug 5th 10

uprising cause hoax is an awesome dude

Gamerv2

348 posts

8:15am Aug 5th 10

Giga uprising and faceless are pretty much a given...and my money goes on void as they won so many rounds against clarity. will be a close outcome with only number of wins separating 2nd/3rd imo

unbone

3,431 posts

8:49am Aug 5th 10

Quote from FireStrike on the 5th of August 2010

Haha look at this guy!
Burning

imo Finalists: Giga, Uprising, Void, Rizen
Just have to perform a little better ;)

Was a close match against us and clarity last night.

Swiftyv2

467 posts

10:40am Aug 5th 10

Quote from FireStrike on the 5th of August 2010

lol at least were doing better then Total Qontrol .. with 2wins 1 loss ... unlike ur 3 losses ...

and my money goes on void as they won so many rounds against clarity.

Quote from Gamer on the 5th of August 2010

We actually ended up beating clarity .. after loosing to void lol

Rizen should actually be 3 - 0 48 - 17 if the 1st team we smashed 16 - 1 didn't drop from ladder

rabZ

1,214 posts

10:53am Aug 5th 10

lol at least were doing better then Total Qontrol .. with 2wins 1 loss ... unlike ur 3 losses ...

Quote from Swifty on the 5th of August 2010

Oh wait, they're in CGm, which means they are getting fucked over by teams HARDER then you. SYF, rushhh, and Mindfreak (though I dont understand how you lost to omnious).

IMO, Giga and uprising only certainties for me, with anyone of faceless/elemtek and clarity/ivreal_ (if the results they inherit don't stuff them up).

Swiftyv2

467 posts

11:01am Aug 5th 10

i could have easily paid an extra $50 to get into CGm .. but didnt think it was worth it. Im sure we would have won a round by now aswell .

Coreyzke

351 posts

12:10pm Aug 5th 10

We actually ended up beating clarity .. after loosing to void lol

Rizen should actually be 3 - 0 48 - 17 if the 1st team we smashed 16 - 1 didn't drop from ladder

Quote from Swifty

Only reason we lost to Clarity was coz of there nades. r u guys still burning we beat u 16-7???

-Braedes

2,931 posts

12:13pm Aug 5th 10

i could have easily paid an extra $50 to get into CGm .. but didnt think it was worth it. Im sure we would have won a round by now aswell .

HA... HA... HA...

Quote from rabZ on the 5th of August 2010

Oh wait, they're in CGm, which means they are getting fucked over by teams HARDER then you. SYF, rushhh, and Mindfreak (though I dont understand how you lost to omnious).

IMO, Giga and uprising only certainties for me, with anyone of faceless/elemtek and clarity/ivreal_ (if the results they inherit don't stuff them up).

THIS^

nozzle

612 posts

12:28pm Aug 5th 10

Quote from rabZ on the 5th of August 2010

killdya didnt run EAC and carried hard... some nice wallbangs through mid A on me :S

eDGe`

5,954 posts

1:59pm Aug 5th 10

ivreal to win as they now have Altec.