Muderers

Muderers

Muderers

Thread started by KlNG on Saturday, 7:08pm May 7th with 32 replies. Views: 1,879

KlNG

5,381 posts

7:08pm May 7th 11

As i'm watching some Criminal Minds, were all the torturing and painful deaths appear. Really makes you wonder this could be some Serial Killer's dream show watching how to inflict pain on a human being. Then it made me think imagine if that was me..... :S pretty disgusting how another Human being can even go to the extreme of killing another human, another soul, another brother.

Some murders are for the greater good so to say, in Ancient Rome numerous Emperor's would be killed for another one to step in. But some argued it was for Rome as the only way for a new Emperor to step in is by death of the current Emperor. Then you have conspiracies about it was just for greed of the Roman Empire. And that was nearly 2000 years ago. Murdering in it's own right also contains a certain amount of courage. 9 11 suicide attacks for example, for a group of people to wake up knowing this will be their last day on Earth then to kill around 2,752 people for something they believe in. They were fighting for what they believe, even though for obvious reasons it is illegal and wrong they still chose to do what they thought was right. They are extremist's but it shows if you believe in something no matter what it is you should always fight. 9 11 was a horrible day, and no I'm not 'for' the attacks but it is an example from what was in their minds.

Murders, still occur now and have been going on for god know's. But what's inside these people's heads my 9/11 insight was a small part of what goes on. Most motive for murderers happens when these people were a wee lass or lad. Abuse, Molestation, loss of loved ones. Which will usually reflect or rub off in the murders. Another case is a bad break up, for example take Ted Bundy who would stalk and murder dozens of women who looked similar to a young women who broke up with him. He would devise devious plans like to fake an injury so the women would help him, then would be later murdered. He killed around 40 women really only Ted know's how many people he killed a secret he would take to his grave, one lucky to survive Joni Lenz. She had a torn off bed rod rammed up her vagina and was badly beaten. Was a very lucky woman. What could drive a man to do that just because of a break up? Also there is just plain psychopaths killing for fun, or people who think they are doing good like the examples in the previous paragraph. A movie also takes a look a deeper look into someone thinking they are doing or good but in some people's minds actually helping the cause. The movie [URL=Seven John Doe as he is referred to in the movie, is killing people who are committing a Deadly Sin.

So are Murderers misunderstood? Or are they as most people see them disgusting puny men and women?

[SPOILER=My Answer]Complete Wankers[/SPOILER]

Also what's the most painful way you know of how someone died? And what's the worst/painful death you can imagine?

[SPOILER=My Answer]In the movie Seven, John Doe makes a man kill a prostitute with a sexual outfit so to say. ( For the Lust kill )
Burning alive or suffocating: being burried alive and drowning to be exact.[/SPOILER]

Have a good night everyone.

Swiftz

12,648 posts

7:10pm May 7th 11

Dam muderers.

JAY:]

2,962 posts

7:13pm May 7th 11

Dam muderers.

Quote from Swiftz on the 7th of May 2011

anomaly

9,147 posts

7:14pm May 7th 11

Murderers will read this thread and they will not be happy.

They will kill you.

Crow.

5,499 posts

7:22pm May 7th 11

Murderers will read this thread and they will not be happy.

They will kill you.

Quote from _anomaly` on the 7th of May 2011
I lol'd hard at that..

Katie.

5,146 posts

7:25pm May 7th 11

how another Human being can even go to the extreme of killing another human, another soul, another brother.

Quote from 'Viper on the 7th of May 2011
Totally agree. Murder's are a disgrace, Despite Dexter (even though he isn't real )

Nessy-

376 posts

7:46pm May 7th 11

i would hate to be the people in the human centepede cause they die eventually and that would be the worst life and death

jeRk.

2,324 posts

7:50pm May 7th 11

worst way to die , id hate to drown , or just keep geting cut by a razor and bleed out lol seen it on a movie

anomaly

9,147 posts

7:53pm May 7th 11

fucking idiots OP is a murderer, he is taking notes on the ways that you'd most hate to die and tracking your IP and then he's going to kill you.

Nessy-

376 posts

7:57pm May 7th 11

fucking idiots OP is a murderer, he is taking notes on the ways that you'd most hate to die and tracking your IP and then he's going to kill you.

Quote from _anomaly` on the 7th of May 2011
well if thats the case i would hate to die seeing krystal forscutt naked and having a heart attck

bacon-boy-133

36 posts

7:58pm May 7th 11

being a murderer myself i have to say no, yes maybe and also no.

TheBTv2

2,154 posts

8:00pm May 7th 11

murderes are the best... !

Barnzy

2,998 posts

8:13pm May 7th 11

Freezing to death is possibly the worst way to die.

np/a

926 posts

9:23pm May 7th 11

Dam muderers.

Quote from Swiftz on the 7th of May 2011

ohhhh fifi

583 posts

9:34pm May 7th 11

Freezing to death is possibly the worst way to die.

Quote from Barnzy on the 7th of May 2011
I thought that was supposed to be humane or something? In grade 12 biology we had to cut up cane toads that we had caught and frozen ourselves.