Escalation Thoughts?

Escalation Thoughts?

Thread started by KlNG on Friday, 6:00pm May 13th with 12 replies. Views: 1,355

KlNG

5,381 posts

6:00pm May 13th 11

Hello guys and girls! Yes I know a thread a while back was made over on the xbox forums but I wanted to get some PS3 opinions/thoughts.

So yea, just something to take your mind of the PSN thing, if that's still bothering you relax! Sony are doing everything they can. Numerous things to do if you would like to play PS3, start the game you got for Christmas, brush up on your skills by doing split screen even Play some solo Zombies like myself. Well enough about PSN what I would like to know is:

Well as you all should now by now the New DLC for Call Of Duty Black Ops is called Escalation and it is the second map pack to come out, now as the first DLC First Strike really wasn't up to much people have lost interest in Map packs but you really shouldn't well at least give this one a go. The map pack contains 4 Multilayer maps and 1 Zombie map. Will usually cost around $23 not sure the exact price but a $30 PSN card will ensure you have these maps when they come out. This map pack has already been released on xbox so most of you guys would've checked it out either first hand or just like me and watching some YouTube videos. Now the real highlight for me has to be Call Of The Dead which is the zombie map. Really the only reason I buy Maps for Black Ops is the zombies.

So yea just wanted to get the PS3 community's thoughts on this New Map Pack. Hopefully the PSN will be back by June 3. So this should be something to look forward to in my eyes. So just some simple questions for you guys:

1) Anticipated Map in your eyes?

2) Do you predict any map to reach Cybergamer's list of maps?

3) Looking forward to this DLC?

4) In your mind is Treyarch doing a good job with the maps, if so why and vice versa.

5) Last question, if you could make a DLC Map Pack for Call Of Duty Black Ops what would it be called? What would one multiplayer map be like and it's name. Finally if you could add a twist and a map to the Zombie installment what would they be?

Also please take the time to vote in the poll ;)

Really all there is to it. Hope you enjoyed the read, catch you all later.

Virus.

6,821 posts

6:02pm May 13th 11

Call of the dead is so good and maps are good aswel.

Hasheyy

4,010 posts

6:04pm May 13th 11

Yer call of the dead is beast .Maps r OK much better than the 1st DLC.

Scazon

3,882 posts

6:06pm May 13th 11

Maps look pretty gay. Can someone from xbox confirm?

Chrizzle

3,695 posts

6:27pm May 13th 11

i havent bought them yet on xbox, but many have said to me that the maps/zombies are much better/larger than the 1st DLC

Killzide

4,844 posts

6:45pm May 13th 11

I've never really liked map packs, except for the cod4 one. I'll probably end up getting them off my cousin.

Virtuez

3,157 posts

6:51pm May 13th 11

I Played them at my mates house, they are much better than the first DLC. Zombies are fun aswell.

Scazon

3,882 posts

6:51pm May 13th 11

I've never really liked map packs, except for the cod4 one. I'll probably end up getting them off my cousin.

Quote from Killzide! on the 13th of May 2011
Get them off Dazza bro.

chet

5,183 posts

7:14pm May 13th 11

TOO BAD IM ALREADY PLAYING IT HA HAAAAA

KlNG

5,381 posts

7:17pm May 13th 11

TOO BAD IM ALREADY PLAYING IT HA HAAAAA

Quote from Bad ass Bob on the 13th of May 2011
What's your opinion of it?

Stinkfist

8,141 posts

7:29pm May 13th 11

new maps are good. easily better then the first dlc

gebz

1,315 posts

7:30pm May 13th 11

except for the cod4 one.

Quote from Killzide! on the 13th of May 2011
Only good map pack.

OT: Will not buy.

'Scutterr

2,141 posts

8:39pm Jun 22nd 11

zombies are good, but the maps. i much prefer the first DLC.