Welcome to the SC2 Strategy Se...

Welcome to the SC2 Strategy Section

Welcome to the SC2 Strategy Section

Thread started by Guni on Saturday, 6:34pm September 17th with 22 replies. Views: 3,419

Guni

694 posts

6:34pm Sep 17th 11

Welcome to the CyberGamer Starcraft 2 Strategy Section.

Here players can share strategies and tactics for all races and match-ups, and discuss the advantages and disadvantages for them.

Happy Strating,
Guni

markeloff

1,833 posts

6:41pm Sep 17th 11

3rax all in = ezwin up to masters

Tragiks

3,441 posts

7:02pm Sep 17th 11

6 pool for the win JKS

Anyone wanna play message me for vent deets or
add me trgks.461

markeloff

1,833 posts

7:07pm Sep 17th 11

and protoss just proxy 4 gate and you'll win every game till masters (if you can micro lmao!!)

Reignyo

1,602 posts

7:28pm Sep 17th 11

lol, what league r u trgks?

Tragiks

3,441 posts

7:44pm Sep 17th 11

lol, what league r u trgks?

Quote from Reignyo on the 17th of September 2011
1v1 Top Bronze
2v2 gold
3v3 Gold

STIFLA

820 posts

7:46pm Sep 17th 11

Here players can share strategies and tactics for all races and match-ups, and discuss the advantages and disadvantages for them.

Happy Strating,
Guni

Quote from Guni on the 17th of September 2011
fkn terrible section. terrible kid. terrible game

Guni

694 posts

8:00pm Sep 17th 11

Happy Strating,
Guni

Quote from SkyeBitch on the 17th of September 2011
fkn terrible section. terrible kid. terrible game

Quote from Guni on the 17th of September 2011

<3 Skye

B-ray

3,527 posts

9:19pm Sep 17th 11

Great addition

Mors

4,622 posts

2:58am Sep 18th 11

Awesome section, hopefully cg can get shit rolling sc2 . Good work admins

Been hating on the toss 3 gate robo into expand 6 gate 2 robo, fucking me off with timings at the moment .
and its real early giraffes

Crayola

1,910 posts

11:21am Sep 18th 11

3rax all in = ezwin up to masters

Quote from Pistol on the 17th of September 2011
2 rax scv all in is better for cheese. Also 3 rax is easy to kill off (scouting is them keys :P)

and protoss just proxy 4 gate and you'll win every game till masters (if you can micro lmao!!)

Quote from Pistol on the 17th of September 2011
Only works in lower leagues, higher players will see you with nothing in your base which means, you will be so killable due to no warp ins. Also, 3 gate stalker > 4 gate. Beats the timing (if done correctly) by 30 seconds, and you can have 5 stalkers while they can only do 4 warp ins.

Been hating on the toss 3 gate robo into expand 6 gate 2 robo, fucking me off with timings at the moment .

Quote from Mors on the 18th of September 2011
I've done that occasionally when playing protoss. With zerg (main race) i will get away with mass lings/banelings and (assuming they're going colloss instead of immortals due to seeing no roaches) corruptors with a sneak attack from behind, while lings/blings come from all angles. Basically play i learned from brood war. For terran, vikings from left/right in army v army fights and (from what i've seen happy do on the EU server) banshee harrass with MMMM.

It can vary on both players style (and countering it to punish them for e.g. being too passive or aggressive, and getting drops in).

Mors

4,622 posts

11:27am Sep 18th 11

Quote from crayolalax on the 18th of September 2011
I've done that occasionally when playing protoss. With zerg (main race) i will get away with mass lings/banelings and (assuming they're going colloss instead of immortals due to seeing no roaches) corruptors with a sneak attack from behind, while lings/blings come from all angles. Basically play i learned from brood war. For terran, vikings from left/right in army v army fights and (from what i've seen happy do on the EU server) banshee harrass with MMMM.

It can vary on both players style (and countering it to punish them for e.g. being too passive or aggressive, and getting drops in).

Who plays zerg, im a terran player, zergs easy against tos

Crayola

1,910 posts

11:32am Sep 18th 11

Aha, you would be suprised at the amount of high masters protoss players i know that call terran BS OP with MMM

Mors

4,622 posts

11:36am Sep 18th 11

Aha, you would be suprised at the amount of high masters protoss players i know that call terran BS OP with MMM :P

everyone complains about terran. no matter what changes are made rofl, haters gonna hate

markeloff

1,833 posts

11:47am Sep 18th 11

terrans are only op because marines are so cheap and their dps is insane, but it's easily countered (storms >:D)