Thread started by philol on Saturday, 1:45pm December 5th with 64 replies. Views: 27,661
1:45pm Dec 5th 09 and edited 8:40pm Feb 25th 10
Confogl 2.1.0 BETA
So I think its about time Confogl 2.0 get its own thread as Confogl 1.6 original post needs some updated and such. With Surgical taking a break (!) from L4D and unable to keep updating the old topic, I will make sure this first post in this thread is up to date with the latest news about download links, information, updates, bugs and so on.
But first, what does Confogl 2.0 offer you? Here is a full feature list:
Match mode can be enabled anytime with !match command
Match mode includes the following features:
* Reduced Spawn Timers to 20 seconds
* Tank on EVERY map
* Tank is frozen and ghosted with fire immunity for 5 seconds
* Tanks take 50% less damage from melee weapons
* Tank punch-fix (allows the tank to punch survivors off an edge that otherwise would have incapacitated them on the spot)
* Witch 75% spawn rate on maps 2-4
* T2/3 weapon spawns limited during map and removed from saferooms (replaced with T1)
* Medkits replaced with Pills
* Defibs removed
* Explosive / Fire ammo removed
* Laser Sights removed
* Chainsaw nerfs (Removed as default)
* Grenade launcher removed (can also be nerf'ed instead)
* Minor witch buffs (Fixes wandering witch)
* Jockey releap after incap timer reduced to 15 seconds (from 30)
* Reduced health items density by 2/3
* Reduced throwables density by 2/3
* 100 pt survivor and 100 pt Tie Breaker bonuses
* Pause Feature
* Special infected 'Ghost-warp'
* Ghost mode enabled on finales
* Kills lobby reservation
* Water slow down
* HUD in spectator mode which shows health and control of a tank when in play
Hard-mode enabled by !buffsi command
The features on the !buffsi command are the following:
* Smoker buffs / longer and faster tongue
* Increased jockey damage
* Witch becomes aggressive faster
* Reduced spawn timers to 15 seconds
Where do I download Confogl?
Right here; http://code.google.com/p/confogl/downloads/list
Where can I see the list of cvars for Confogl?
At Confogl's wiki; http://code.google.com...onfogl/wiki/Configuration
Where can I see the current bugs with Confogl?
Confogl's Issue tab; http://code.google.com/p/confogl/issues/list
Halp! I need help to install / Confogl won't load!
If you need help and want to talk to me personally, you can catch me in Confogl's chat room. Otherwise you can post in this thread and I will reply.
Steam Chat Room: steam://friends/joinchat/103582791430773788
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430773788
12:21am Dec 6th 09 and edited 1:28am Dec 6th 09
Tweaking of score system (Tiebreak and survival bonus increase to reward infected for killing a player)
Needs to be significant, and also points for incapping... Lots of points...
5:14am Dec 6th 09 and edited 7:38am Dec 6th 09
Nice work on the CFG. We tried it a bit on our server, seems to work good, except for the fact that we saw 3 (!!!) defibs on Dead Center 1. And still many many pipebombs/molotovs in The Parish 2. This defib things seems to hang over our heads like some kind of a curse to be honest.
UPDATE: We also found incendiary ammo on two separate maps in The Parish.
9:39am Dec 6th 09
very nice config, thank you.
only one thing, these cvars are hidden in l4d1/2
if you want to use them, you need to force them with sm_cvar.
this one i cannot find at all "sv_client_interpolate 1"
and maxupdaterate 33 is a little low, default is 60
10:05am Dec 6th 09
tickrate is locked to 30, maxupdaterate is locked at 60 and maxcmdrate isnt locked at all but you cant go higher then 80 cause sv_client_cmdrate_differnce (the max difference between cmdrate and updaterate) is set to 20. with sm_cvar you can force maxupdaterate higher then 60