LF coach/help

LF coach/help

LF coach/help

Thread started by mark0z on Monday, 6:09pm April 15th with 5 replies. Views: 1,241

mark0z

415 posts

6:09pm Apr 15th 13

picked up sc2 and HoTS yesterday and so far liking it and hoping to find someone that could show me the ropes and teach me build orders etc...

I have little to no RTS experience so i am noob. So far ive played a bit of the campaign but mainly Co-op vs AI games against easy bots.

I'm looking for someone that can teach me how to play the game and begin at a very basic level since im new to RTS. At this stage im not sure as to what race i want to main but so far ive been playing almost exclusively Terran as they seem the easiest and most comfortable for me. Just need an experienced player who can teach and explain things to me and show me how to improve and what build orders work, how to work on my macro/micro and keep an efficient economy etc.

to reach me you can contact me via:
xfire - markoz1996
battlenet tag - #markoz1515
Cybergamer PM

Hopefully soon enough i've learned the basics and ready to play my ranked games

ku5H

89 posts

7:14pm Apr 15th 13

to start off you can watch some dignitasapollo videos
look for the race tutorials revamped, he teaches you builds, timings and when to build things
so yeah, i learnt off those videos and went from gold to diamond so yeah

mark0z

415 posts

9:02pm Apr 15th 13

to start off you can watch some dignitasapollo videos
look for the race tutorials revamped, he teaches you builds, timings and when to build things
so yeah, i learnt off those videos and went from gold to diamond so yeah

Quote from ku5h on the 15th of April 2013

ye ive watched some tutorials and things even started to watch the latest tourny streams etc..

will defs check out the videos you suggested, thanks

mark0z

415 posts

9:27pm Apr 15th 13

also this is probably a stupid question but are there any tutorials/guides on just simply how to improve on things like multi-tasking? im still new to the RTS genre and alot of my games especially in the late game i find my self overwhelmed and have way too many resources still avaible things like that

EricZ0nia

520 posts

10:23pm Apr 15th 13

learn to love Day[9]

mark0z

415 posts

11:52pm Apr 15th 13

ago

Quote from EricZ0nia on the 15th of April 2013

thx for that zonia, actually sat through the whole hour. Loving this guys newbie tuesday vids will be sure to watch them regularly