Bring SC2 back!

Bring SC2 back!

Bring SC2 back!

Thread started by DarkenWolfa on Tuesday, 4:01pm May 14th with 12 replies. Views: 2,086

DarkenWolfa

7 posts

4:01pm May 14th 13

I'm just making a post to see where people stand on StarCraft2.

Okay so since SC2 has come out Ive been a big player and supporter of the Game.

I have not been much involved in the Cyber Gamer side of sc2 but by the looks of it i should of.
As you are all aware CG supports most common and active games, Such as "Call Of duty Series, League Of Legends, Dota 2 and so on"

Instead of making Aussie gamers outsource to other leagues why not try make the CG side of things more active.
Get people more involved in SC2 (As it is really still an active game)
And as such people may want to play other games, other ladders, thus making a stronger community.

This is only a thought.
Anyone else have similar ideas?

mrturkle

2,094 posts

4:26pm May 14th 13

www.sc2sea.com

ogSaber

4,453 posts

5:34pm May 14th 13

not happening

Tratty

8,453 posts

5:44pm May 14th 13

not happening

Quote from s a b e r on the 14th of May 2013
What makes you so sure?

SebuLBa

7,600 posts

11:40pm May 14th 13

What makes you so sure?

Quote from Tratty on the 14th of May 2013
there's too many far-superior resources compared to how far gone sc2 is from this site, it'd take nothing short of a miracle for cg to be anywhere near the other ones for sea

DarkenWolfa

7 posts

12:59pm May 15th 13

What makes you so sure?

Quote from SebuLBa on the 14th of May 2013
there's too many far-superior resources compared to how far gone sc2 is from this site, it'd take nothing short of a miracle for cg to be anywhere near the other ones for sea

Quote from Tratty on the 14th of May 2013

Hence why im stating that CG should be more involved in the sc2 side of things...
to build their resources and make it one of the best ladders out there..

tayy_

923 posts

1:47pm May 15th 13

The thing is, no one who plays Star2 wants to play in a CG ladder format, it doesn't suit the game at all, no one wants to play a 1 bo3 a week format on CG, all the other tournament and community sites trump CG in everyway, people need to stop hoping sc2 will come back to CG, because it wont, why would it when there is sc2sea for the whole SEA community, aswell as stuff like TL.

Tratty

8,453 posts

1:52pm May 15th 13

The thing is, no one who plays Star2 wants to play in a CG ladder format, it doesn't suit the game at all, no one wants to play a 1 bo3 a week format on CG, all the other tournament and community sites trump CG in everyway, people need to stop hoping sc2 will come back to CG, because it wont, why would it when there is sc2sea for the whole SEA community, aswell as stuff like TL.

Quote from tAYY on the 15th of May 2013
I think that's a pretty ignorant view but based off history I can understand why you think that way.

The fact is, everything you have stated can be altered.

DarkenWolfa

7 posts

2:34pm May 15th 13

Quote from Tratty on the 15th of May 2013
I think that's a pretty ignorant view but based off history I can understand why you think that way.

The fact is, everything you have stated can be altered.

Quote from tAYY on the 15th of May 2013

Fair point tAYY, but as tratty stated, it can be changed *revamped* into something new, something better, with time and effort sc2 can come back to CG.

Whilst SEA and such other leagues do offer more, CG can be altered at anytime, the support and tools are all there, but on one wants to put time and effort into anything here by the looks of it.

CG can offer more tournaments and comps.
Whilst SEA is trying to cater for the WHOLE SEA community, big factors are left out.
Shoutcasting, local lans, multiple ladders. Their just some small points into what im talking about.

The way CG is setup, is basically a different website for each game, which has forums a ladder system etc.

So why not take advantage of an opportunity like this?

SebuLBa

7,600 posts

2:48pm May 15th 13

HASHAHAHAHAH JKZLR STRIKES AGAIN
ALL PREVIOUSLY BANNED CHEATERS THINK THEY KNOW BEST FOR THE COMMUNITY
BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU CHEATED AND THEN REALIASED AND REOFFENDED

FUCK OFF TOOSE YOU'RE BANNED FOR A REASON, WE DON'T WANT YOU AND YOUR CHEATER VIEWPOINT

sKiLiEv

688 posts

2:56pm May 15th 13

The SEA community won't want to ever return to CG because of what happened lol

tayy_

923 posts

3:31pm May 15th 13 and edited 3:42pm May 15th 13

When I was SC2 Admin, you know what the BIG PLAN was? It was to try and take over SC2SEA. you really think that sc2sea is going to fold, you really think the entire sea community is going to want to change forums after all these years? The people I had to admin with were mostly autistic in the way they were thinking, HUUR DURR LETS JUST TAKE OVER THERE FORUM AND RUIN THE COMMUNITY LE CG FACE HURR.

When I really wanted to try to change things for the better here, we got 0 support from anyone at CG, no one in the sea community wants to come back to CG for Starcraft.

So why not take advantage of an opportunity like this?

Quote from DarkenWolfa on the 15th of May 2013

Because we already HAVE all of that stuff, it's almost as if you have no idea about the sea scene at all.

And like I said, no one wants a fuckin massive ladder to get to the top of, you know what has that already? Starcraft 2 has a ladder, we also have SEA power point ladders, WT weekly points for ladders and seeding, several tournaments run weekly etc.

Edit: It's also come to light that you are infact toose and should fuck off of the community in general.