Cutting Advice

Cutting Advice

Thread started by Brindyyy on Friday, 6:53pm July 12th with 38 replies. Views: 2,415

Brindyyy

446 posts

6:53pm Jul 12th 13

Hey guys,

So I know there are quite a few guys on here who actually train quite hard. I have recently gotten back into weight training seriously again. I trained from the ages of 15 to 19 quite heavily due to being a state Rugby Player (Waratahs Academy, NSW Country). I have had 2 and a half years off and now i'm looking for some advice on cutting.

When I stopped training I was around the 85kg's mark, at 5ft 10". Pretty big for a 19 year old. Since then I have put on around 10 kilograms (mostly body fat), and am in need of advice as to how to cut without compromising on body strength training.

If anybody has any actual advice and not trolling bullcrap, feel free to comment

metilicious

1,297 posts

6:56pm Jul 12th 13

what position do you play?

Brindyyy

446 posts

6:57pm Jul 12th 13

Played in the centre's when i was 15 through to 17, moved to Flanker from then on

0 posts

7:03pm Jul 12th 13

You're to small to lift brah <3 aha jks good luck finding the right advice

DropShock

2,762 posts

7:07pm Jul 12th 13

ask buzzin he seems to be the CG gym guy, naa jks my friend did a Keto diet and he lost heaps of BF really quick. maybe look into that? im not too sure about cutting as im an ecto i just eat all day
*WINNING*

Brindyyy

446 posts

7:09pm Jul 12th 13

ask buzzin he seems to be the CG gym guy, naa jks my friend did a Keto diet and he lost heaps of BF really quick. maybe look into that? im not too sure about cutting as im an ecto i just eat all day
*WINNING*

Quote from DropShock on the 12th of July 2013

haha an ecto aye. eating all day isnt always bad if you eat the right stuff thanks man. when i saw you typing i thought you were gonna talk shit because we have had disagreements in the past, but cheers will look into a Keto diet.

Flarez'

4,062 posts

7:13pm Jul 12th 13

scissors or a stanley knife usually help with cutting.

Brindyyy

446 posts

7:14pm Jul 12th 13

Quote from Flarez\\ on the 12th of July 2013

yeah cheers

stevensjb

829 posts

7:15pm Jul 12th 13

Quote from Flarez\\ on the 12th of July 2013
Honestly what I thought this was going to be about tbh haha

keef

1,865 posts

7:16pm Jul 12th 13

down the road not across the street

Brindyyy

446 posts

7:18pm Jul 12th 13

yeah so guys. after advice from anybody who actually trains. anybody else why bother commenting?

MagicKebab

3,483 posts

7:23pm Jul 12th 13

yeah try the keto diet, it's tough to keep to but if you like bacon and eggs and olive oil then go crazy on it
otherwise just train harder man and eat a little cleaner

metilicious

1,297 posts

7:27pm Jul 12th 13

Played in the centre's when i was 15 through to 17, moved to Flanker from then on :)

Quote from Brindyyy on the 12th of July 2013
true nice. waratahs academy, thats pretty sweet. you wanting to make rugby as a career still or?

im hoping to make western force academy next year.

Brindyyy

446 posts

7:47pm Jul 12th 13

Played in the centre's when i was 15 through to 17, moved to Flanker from then on :)

Quote from metilicious on the 12th of July 2013
true nice. waratahs academy, thats pretty sweet. you wanting to make rugby as a career still or?

im hoping to make western force academy next year.

Quote from Brindyyy on the 12th of July 2013

Nuh mate, i've played my Rugby career out had a bad ankle injury which forced me out. Just looking to train hard now and be fit and healthy