Hey, Looking for Help.

Hey, Looking for Help.

Hey, Looking for Help.

Thread started by Sync. on Friday, 6:07pm August 9th with 6 replies. Views: 1,171

Sync.

517 posts

6:07pm Aug 9th 13

Seems like the forum is dead around here, but ill give it a shot anyway,
well. I have the starters edition and i currently really like the game, a friend of mine recommended it to me, I mean im completely trash at this stage but i mean i can beat easy bots (please don't be jelly).
But because I'm using a starters edition of the game, i cant add my friend and play with him online, and I cant progress very well without like you could say an in-game guidance. On like times, when to build etc etc. If anyone could lend me sc2 that would be great, only for a few games, 4 or so, just so i can see if i like it or not. I realise its linked to battle.net account so I understand if you cant
dont worry im not a sly dog or anything, just want to improve.

I just don't want to buy the game as its quite expensive, end up being completely trash and not enjoying it and waste my money.

well cheers anyway,
any advice on builds, tutorials or matches to watch and/or cheap copies I will be grateful.

neg

10,067 posts

6:16pm Aug 9th 13

you can buy the full game for like 40 bux from a cdkey place, or a 10day trial for like 2bux

Sync.

517 posts

6:41pm Aug 9th 13

you can buy the full game for like 40 bux from a cdkey place, or a 10day trial for like 2bux

Quote from neg on the 9th of August 2013
apparently expansion is where its at tho?
if your going to get the game get expansion too i was told.

neg

10,067 posts

6:43pm Aug 9th 13

why do you need the expansion for multiplayer?

isnt all the multiplayer content included regardless?

Sync.

517 posts

6:47pm Aug 9th 13

apparently its what everyone plays, i mean i could just the normal to try it out, but even then its $40

Taylor Swift

3,189 posts

2:28pm Aug 10th 13

All you need to buy is the HoTs expansion to play online.

Dearess

456 posts

11:10am Aug 11th 13

You can play online without the expansion but the expansion is different from the original including the multiplayer units. You can buy them both from a store for like $80 but for like $60 for the online digital bundle with WoL and HoTS.