[EDIT] Suggestions?

[EDIT] Suggestions?

Thread started by inspier on Wednesday, 2:57pm July 1st with 6 replies. Views: 1,265

inspier

76 posts

2:57pm Jul 1st 15

Haven't edited for ages. Check it out and leave some suggestions and shit, cheers .

<FiSH><

2,484 posts

4:53pm Jul 1st 15

gun sound levels seemed a tad high compared to the music i think

m1kest4r

437 posts

7:02pm Jul 1st 15

Music choice was a little different from what you typically get in movies, was a nice change.

iG*

220 posts

7:08pm Jul 1st 15

Pretty decent edit, the only thing I could point out is what fish said, the usp was a little too loud but was a good edit considering you said it was your first one in ages. Loved the drop of the rap with the first frag, that was pretty dope.

inspier

76 posts

8:33pm Jul 2nd 15

Cheers, was going for something simple and clean, reason why i didnt add much CC (colour correction). But yeah all the USP sounds were the single sound file, wasnt from in-game. Ill know to make it a little quieter next time.

Expound

182 posts

12:27am Jul 3rd 15

Looking pretty good to me, I would say possibly just change up/remove the text and maybe work on the structure of the video. (Too many smooths at the start) Also remember to try recording at a high framerate to avoid that stuttering slow-motion.

Best of luck

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

8:59am Jul 3rd 15

Music choice was a little different from what you typically get in movies, was a nice change.

Quote from m1kest4r on the 1st of July 2015

Agreed, sick of all the videos with dubstep crap or generic metalcore.