FinalMouse Ambi and ScreaM One...

FinalMouse Ambi and ScreaM One mice (Sensei/WMO shape with 3310/3366 public)

FinalMouse Ambi and ScreaM One mice (Sensei/WMO shape with 3310/3366 public)

Thread started by f1nesse on Thursday, 11:48am January 7th with 35 replies. Views: 13,792

f1nesse

779 posts

11:48am Jan 7th 16 and edited 12:02pm Jan 7th 16

It's finally happening!!!!!!!!

www.amazon.com/FinalMouse-Finalmouse-2016-Tournament-Ambi/dp/B01A8MAPY0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452126509&sr=8-1&keywords=FinalMouse+tournament+ambi

Also, straight from Jude from FinalMouse on Overclock forums,

Originally Posted by FinalmouseJude View Post

Heh. Perfection is very hard to achieve and we always have things to improve with but I can say that in terms of shape the ambi (in my opinion) is a nearly perfect shape for what we were envisioning... we couldn't be happier with it. The scream one will be using the ambi shape so no worries with the 3360. I think we will be using this ambi shape for a long time to come smile.gif

Quote from Someone

For those wondering:

FM2016 is the same shape as the 2015 but with new buttons and plugers and a few shell refinements.

The Tournament Ambi is the new ambidextrous shape similar to Sensei/WMO, but with a 3310.

The ScreaM One is the ambi shape with Logitech's 3366 sensor - which is now public, named 3360 - and it has a new microcontroller and will weigh about 80g. There will also be a 3310 variant of this.

eDGe`

5,954 posts

11:50am Jan 7th 16

Hnng, awesome. I wonder when they're available.

Shape looks so much better than my current finalmouse, pretty much everything I wanted fixed looks like it has been.

f1nesse

779 posts

11:58am Jan 7th 16

Hnng, awesome. I wonder when they're available.

Shape looks so much better than my current finalmouse, pretty much everything I wanted fixed looks like it has been.

Quote from eDGe` on the 7th of January 2016

They're still doing a 2016 ergo version which is the same shape as current ergo but with new buttons and plugers and a few shell refinements, but yeah the ambi shape one looks friggin awesome and the fact that they're releasing a 3360 is amazing. Hope they use a new MCU to lower that latency a bit more from what the FM2015 had.

pixeL

827 posts

12:17pm Jan 7th 16

YES BABY

f1nesse

779 posts

12:19pm Jan 7th 16

What will be your weapon of choice pixel? I think I'll order a 3310 ambi when they release tonight.

pixeL

827 posts

12:27pm Jan 7th 16

What will be your weapon of choice pixel? I think I'll order a 3310 ambi when they release tonight.

Quote from f1nesse on the 7th of January 2016

Just the normal 2016 ergo one keen as to see how it is

JNR

873 posts

12:30pm Jan 7th 16

Is there a big difference between the sensor on the Scream One and the sensor on the ambi/ergo one?

EDIT: Been waiting for the new zowie ec1-a to come out and now im not sure if i should get that, the new ergo final mouse or the Scream One ;(

f1nesse

779 posts

1:20pm Jan 7th 16

Quote from pixeL on the 7th of January 2016

Just the normal 2016 ergo one keen as to see how it is

Quote from f1nesse on the 7th of January 2016

The sensor differences aren't massively noticeable to those who don't know much about it but personally I feel that the 3366 is way snappier than the 3310. It has a higher frame rate (6000 > 12000), less processing/filtering which means less smoothing and there's definitely better pixel-by-pixel, diagonal and circle movements with the 3366. It's the best compromise in terms of sensor performance. The 3310 is definitely competitive capable, but why bother when you can get the 3366 now?

I'd be waiting for the Ambi Scream man. New microprocesor with zero smoothing and delay and the Logitech 3366 sensor. It'll easily be the best mouse ever made if they get the buttons and shit right.

Is there a big difference between the sensor on the Scream One and the sensor on the ambi/ergo one?

EDIT: Been waiting for the new zowie ec1-a to come out and now im not sure if i should get that, the new ergo final mouse or the Scream One ;(

Quote from Jewnior on the 7th of January 2016

Definitely wait for the new ergo (releases tonight) or the ScreaM One. Personally I'll be getting the ScreaM One as it releases in a few weeks and I can wait. Shape looks awesome, new microprocessor with zero smoothing, filtering and delay and the 3366 from the G502/G303. It'll be nuts if it's 80 grams.

Also, the new BenQ range aren't any different man. The only thing they changed was the switches and colors but it didn't change the clicks even because the stiffness comes from the shell design, which remains the same. All the people who've reviewed and the first buyers have all reported that they feel little to no difference from their previous Zowies.

pixeL

827 posts

1:23pm Jan 7th 16

Yeah but im not just a big fan of the ambi shape/feel @f1nesse

f1nesse

779 posts

1:25pm Jan 7th 16

Ahh fair enough. Well the FM2016 should be sweet with the new buttons.

JNR

873 posts

2:18pm Jan 7th 16

@f1nesse Any pictures of the new scream one? I usually play on ergo mice but I've never really given an ambi mouse a go.

f1nesse

779 posts

2:31pm Jan 7th 16

Not yet bud but there are pics of the ambi one on the Amazon page and the ScreaM One will be the same shape. Link to Amazon page in first post. It's a great shape. They are trying to imitate the WMO and Sensei which in my opinion are the comfiest mice ever made. They shit on any ergo design for all grips due to straight sides and they just... fit.

0 posts

5:32pm Jan 7th 16

This is great!! will be good to feel how the 3360 goes in a good shell.

When's the Scream One Coming out?

eliX

239 posts

6:33pm Jan 7th 16

Where will you be ordering it from @f1nesse ?

Kayoss.

234 posts

6:38pm Jan 7th 16

Most definitely will be waiting for the Scream one, looks the goods! I have an Ec1,Ec2 and Logitech G303, the 3366 sensor feels snappier to me, I honestly can't go back to the 3310. Looking forward to getting my hands on one of these bad boys.