Thread started by Qwiskyy on Friday, 3:34pm July 1st with 9 replies. Views: 949
3:34pm Jul 1st 16 and edited 3:54pm Jul 1st 16
Im getting like around 200 FPS on CS:GO and a maximum of 50 FPS on Overwatch at max settings.
My PC Specs are
- Intel Core i5-4590 CPU 3.30GHz
- GeForece MSI Gaming X 1070
- 2x 4GB Kingston Hyper X Fury 2133MHz DDR4
- Kingston UV400 480G SSD 2.5
- 600W Raidmax Cobra Power Supply
- G1 Sniper B6 Motherboard
Like i should be crushing way bigger fps then this.
I need help getting to the bottom of this like putting that kind of money in and getting bad return is frustrating to say the least.
3:55pm Jul 1st 16
When you say all games, I'm guessing you only tested Overwatch and CS:GO.
CS:GO is CPU based and I'm sure it goes the same for OW. What is your CPU?