PC Pre Built

PC Pre Built

Thread started by natuRe on Wednesday, 5:35pm October 19th with 24 replies. Views: 1,425

natuRe

2,071 posts

5:35pm Oct 19th 16

Hey guys
Looking for a pre built gaming pc
my budget is 1200-1399

Iv been going through Mwave, PCCasegear and Scorptec

anybody got any recommendations?

I do play many games such as, CSGO, WoW, Overwatch, and do a bit of music production here and there

Thanks guys

Hrnsack

896 posts

5:52pm Oct 19th 16

Mwave are the best I recommend. They are abit pricy but so is everywhere else. I recommend a micro atx build as they are cheapest and portable(for lans). I suggest a 1060 for those games and an i5 65-6600. Also I recommend building the pc as it saves money and is also great experience incase u ever want to upgrade or build one in the future. Im happy for u to add me on steam if u want more help.
steamcommunity.com/id/hrnsack

Dealzz

8,756 posts

6:05pm Oct 19th 16

mwave are great. its where ill be upgrading through. unless my mate with an IT store can get cheap af parts :)

but why a prebuilt dude? just cbf building yourself or?

eDGe`

5,954 posts

7:04pm Oct 19th 16

I got my PC through MWave, easy and they allow customization.

natuRe

2,071 posts

7:09pm Oct 19th 16

mwave are great. its where ill be upgrading through. unless my mate with an IT store can get cheap af parts :)

Quote from Dealzz on the 19th of October 2016

yo dealz been a while :)

i dont cbf building it myself, like im willing to learn how to build it myself, its just the paranoia of messing something small up thats all,
hows your experience been with building a pc?

natuRe

2,071 posts

7:10pm Oct 19th 16

happy for u to add me on steam if u want more help.
steamcommunity.com/id/hrnsack

Quote from Hrnsack on the 19th of October 2016

Thanks alot man for the feedback and lending a hand

natuRe

2,071 posts

7:12pm Oct 19th 16

I got my PC through MWave, easy and they allow customization.

Quote from eDGe` on the 19th of October 2016

How come you chose for them to build it bro, and not build it yourself?

hK-

178 posts

7:26pm Oct 19th 16

Quote from moSdef on the 19th of October 2016

yo dealz been a while :)

i dont cbf building it myself, like im willing to learn how to build it myself, its just the paranoia of messing something small up thats all,
hows your experience been with building a pc?

Quote from Dealzz on the 19th of October 2016
Building is easy and pretty hard to fuck up.
Youtube has a lot of tutorials on the matter.

Dealzz

8,756 posts

7:26pm Oct 19th 16

in terms of me building pcs. ive been doing it since primary school

key points to remember

dont build standing on carpet, make sure when touching components you are touching the metal case at the same time, only touch the sides of the circuit boards so you dont accidentally touch the circuit components. and good cable management.

i always found it easy, but i did do alot of pulling apart old pc's and what not as a kid so

Hrnsack

896 posts

8:02pm Oct 19th 16

^^^ it is harder to fuck up a pc when building that not. Its quite easy. Just follow the steps and make sure u discharge urself by touching something metal as often as possible

hK-

178 posts

8:47pm Oct 19th 16

^^^ it is harder to fuck up a pc when building that not. Its quite easy. Just follow the steps and make sure u discharge urself by touching something metal as often as possible

Quote from Hrnsack on the 19th of October 2016
Yep, the way @dealzz does it is unnecessary, though when you're starting out it's probably a good habit to get into.

Dealzz

8,756 posts

10:02pm Oct 19th 16

unnecessary but its how i started. i dont do all that shit now lol

natuRe

2,071 posts

10:51pm Oct 19th 16

The cable management does worry me,
but another thing is , these people will do tutorials , but I wont have the same case as them? is it applicable to all pc cases?

Dealzz

8,756 posts

11:02pm Oct 19th 16

technique is the same

natuRe

2,071 posts

11:04pm Oct 19th 16

And how about like buying parts around now, is it best to wait till a new line of parts come out? or just go for it now