FINALMOUSE SCREAM ONE - First...

FINALMOUSE SCREAM ONE - First Edition

FINALMOUSE SCREAM ONE - First Edition

Thread started by HydroxZ <3 on Friday, 3:40pm November 11th with 6 replies. Views: 1,034

HydroxZ <3

251 posts

3:40pm Nov 11th 16

So some of you may or may not know that the mouse is finally out, but when you go to buy the mouse in the Australian region, we currently have no retailers stocking this mouse (will provide link for others to look)

www.finalmouse.com/retailers.php

I got in contact with pccasegear and asked them if they were going to be stocking this mouse to which they responded "Unfortunately this is not a product that we are looking to stock in the near future." which is quite a shame tbh.

Will there be any places such as mwave that will be stocking this mouse?

eDGe`

5,954 posts

5:21pm Nov 11th 16

I know Mwave was going to stock the original versions, but had trouble getting a reply from FinalMouse.

You can buy from Amazon, thats where I got my original FM from.

HydroxZ <3

251 posts

5:42pm Nov 11th 16

I got my original one (the orgo or whatever it is) could never get the tournament edition or scream (until now since its finally released) I don't imagine mwave having to much trouble now

opaque

362 posts

5:51pm Nov 11th 16

I don't imagine mwave having to much trouble now

Quote from HydroxZ &lt;3 on the 11th of November 2016

FinalMouse just don't distribute, to anyone IIRC. I remember a post by Chris from Mwave saying that they'd attempted multiple times to arrange some kind of distribution setup but FinalMouse either never replied or are happy keeping their sales purely through Amazon.

BUT

In saying that I just had a look and they now have this:

https://i.gyazo.com/ba8f2c548db8e84cfee5ddd75b880507.png

@Mwave.ChrisD might have some better info.

HydroxZ <3

251 posts

6:44pm Nov 11th 16

I don't imagine mwave having to much trouble now

Quote from opaque on the 11th of November 2016

FinalMouse just don't distribute, to anyone IIRC. I remember a post by Chris from Mwave saying that they'd attempted multiple times to arrange some kind of distribution setup but FinalMouse either never replied or are happy keeping their sales purely through Amazon.

BUT

In saying that I just had a look and they now have this:

https://i.gyazo.com/ba8f2c548db8e84cfee5ddd75b880507.png

@Mwave.ChrisD might have some better info.

Quote from HydroxZ &lt;3 on the 11th of November 2016
Yeah what you showed in that image is what prompted me to message pccasegear and thought they would probably be a likely sales person in aus, apparently not, so I posted on CG and well, here we are, hopefully it is much easier to get hold of them and establish some form of deal for distribution.

yakl

383 posts

5:50pm Nov 12th 16

You could buy it in US and purchase a reshipping, costs like 40, imo not worth for the amount but still, it's the way to buy things off amazon

AXN

1,479 posts

6:44pm Nov 12th 16

Spoke to Finalmouse recently - was told it is currently sold out on Amazon.
Stock will be replenished shortly and they intend to enable international shipping soon.