Current mindset

Current mindset

Thread started by Relickz on Monday, 9:21pm January 30th with 29 replies. Views: 1,350

Relickz

1,656 posts

9:21pm Jan 30th 17

Hey guys just making this thread to vent on how iv'e been feeling since i returned to competitive cod & where i have invested my time. The release of IW/MWR is when i returned after 3years without even a scrim! originally was on a team with Saint, Iskatu, Hysteria, Unleash & Fluenza at this stage i was enthusiastic about the game (MWR) but the team fell apart very quickly as everyone has real shit going on. the passion wasn't their even from the start that basically killed my vibe & from their on it was like whatever for me really wasn't enjoying playing strictly s&d that much either.

Agreed to join a team with a couple of old buddies for shits & gigs i've literally played 1 match with them besides that i have not competed & would not like to be associated with that team. For me cod4 is a game i can jump on to mess around have abit of fun playing just s&d on maps i know like the back of my hand just got boring very quickly for me i genuinely lost the enthusiasm which makes me the player i am, onto of that i am & always was an objective player before i was banned in mw3 in my prime i had arguably the best shot in Australia. basically wasn't prepared to scrim with them.

Saw no point, my time is very valuable to me, i either give it 100% or couldn't care less no in-between. Over the last week iv'e been grinding IW & can't believe what i was missing out on, was playing a game i literally have nothing to learn where as this is completely new cod which i feel has a little bit of every other cod merged within the game, its great i love the movement, pace & i feel my potential every time i play because over the years i invested my time into all the cods & that is why i could turn pro in the following months if i choose to do so. Theirs many obstacle's in my way but i've been playing since i was 12years old like that's 9years mate i had an account on this site in 08, part of me still wants to compete.

spaarky(quit)

4,457 posts

9:25pm Jan 30th 17

No one gives a fuck, and lol if u honestly thing ur gonna be a pro player. Back to smoking bongs and spitting on ur carpet and posting it on cg brother !

carvin

3,375 posts

9:25pm Jan 30th 17

Thanks bro.

carvin

3,375 posts

9:26pm Jan 30th 17

No one gives a fuck, and lol if u honestly thing ur gonna be a pro player. Back to smoking bongs and spitting on ur carpet and posting it on cg brother !

Quote from spaarky(quit) on the 30th of January 2017

Why do you talk shit? You haven't improved at all since old cods.

Sharp

3,698 posts

9:28pm Jan 30th 17

Quote from carvin on the 30th of January 2017

+1

spaarky(quit)

4,457 posts

9:32pm Jan 30th 17

Quote from Sharp on the 30th of January 2017

+1

Yea cause I never play unlike u loosers

Stinkfist

8,140 posts

9:57pm Jan 30th 17

Oh kill em

Relickz

1,656 posts

9:59pm Jan 30th 17

Chill out Daniel Munro fuarq ;)

Always remember that bc I have a mate exact same name lol

Taboney

2,612 posts

10:04pm Jan 30th 17

+1

you have asked me numerous times this cod to join my team??

Adt Clone

2,349 posts

10:05pm Jan 30th 17

Must be on a meth bender to write this wall of garbage.

spaarky(quit)

4,457 posts

10:18pm Jan 30th 17

Quote from Taboney on the 30th of January 2017

+1

Doesn't take away the fact ur all a bunch of 27 year old nerds who sit at home n scrim on a Friday and Saturday night...?

Relickz

1,656 posts

10:18pm Jan 30th 17

Must be on a meth bender to write this wall of garbage.

Quote from Adt Clone on the 30th of January 2017
Fuck that shit,
I'm just real
Insert deal wth it gif**

Stinkfist

8,140 posts

10:23pm Jan 30th 17

+1

Doesn't take away the fact ur all a bunch of 27 year old nerds who sit at home n scrim on a Friday and Saturday night...?

Bags you out for veing a 27 year old nerd and playing cod 24/7 but begs to join 27 year old nerds to.play 24/7. Classic sparky logic

Taboney

2,612 posts

10:23pm Jan 30th 17

+1

how old are you? 15?

spaarky(quit)

4,457 posts

10:37pm Jan 30th 17

Quote from Diddy. on the 30th of January 2017

+1

Bags you out for veing a 27 year old nerd and playing cod 24/7 but begs to join 27 year old nerds to.play 24/7. Classic sparky logic

I messaged him once saying " pick me ", hardly begging...dunno why ur running ur mouth, ur still the shit player who no one ever rated now like you were 4 years ago when cod 5s was actually good. Anyway I think it's past ur bed time old man, don't wanna wake the grand kids up aye. ?