Furyt1/Furynz LFT High CGa

Furyt1/Furynz LFT High CGa

Furyt1/Furynz LFT High CGa - Page: 3

Thread started by FuryNZ on Sunday, 3:27am July 15th with 51 replies. Views: 3,159

mex-

280 posts

3:41pm Feb 15th 19 - in reply to dashw0w's post

tells players how to play a casual execute server. lmao smh. cgi cod player tho ! ! !

Quote from dashw0w on the 15th of February 2019
Should have seen how he thought he deserved a trial for our team after calling some of the people we trialled bots and how he is so much better than them.

The retake thing doesn't surprise me.

FuryNZ

83 posts

4:18pm Feb 15th 19 - in reply to mex-'s post

All I said was that the peek was dumb..

Versa

30 posts

6:18pm Feb 15th 19

sharpy, nutty, good bloke, knows his stuffs

high A bol x

dashw0w

1,014 posts

4:34pm Feb 17th 19 - in reply to FuryNZ's post

Quote from FuryNZ on the 15th of February 2019
i use casual executes to just aim prac. I purposely take aim duels. You called me cgo for no reason, and i ignored it, then you were teaching me how to play and when i told you i dont need your advice you said "cuz im a better player". I've played 2 m seasons and i still dont go around comparing my dick size in a casual server. you telling me you played cgi cod means you have more experience than me is such a joke. just stay humble and play your own game.

FuryNZ

83 posts

4:38pm Feb 17th 19 - in reply to dashw0w's post

Quote from dashw0w on the 17th of February 2019
i use casual executes to just aim prac. I purposely take aim duels. You called me cgo for no reason, and i ignored it, then you were teaching me how to play and when i told you i dont need your advice you said "cuz im a better player". I've played 2 m seasons and i still dont go around comparing my dick size in a casual server. you telling me you played cgi cod means you have more experience than me is such a joke. just stay humble and play your own game.

Never said I'm better than you cause I played COD leagues are you alright?
You were being a little egotistical cunt.
I still think that you should practice how you play or you will learn bad habits but each to their own.
Best of luck for future leagues.

mex-

280 posts

5:15pm Feb 17th 19 - in reply to FuryNZ's post

Quote from FuryNZ on the 17th of February 2019

Quote from dashw0w on the 17th of February 2019
Never said I'm better than you cause I played COD leagues are you alright?
You were being a little egotistical cunt.
I still think that you should practice how you play or you will learn bad habits but each to their own.
Best of luck for future leagues.

LOL this is a really bad look for you on your own lft. Take the criticism and move on. Worry about your own shit puggy playstyle before you tell an invite level player how to play. It's funny seeing you be toxic then you try to take the high road and say "best of luck for future leagues".

FuryNZ

83 posts

7:48pm Feb 17th 19 - in reply to mex-'s post

I will be sure to take the input from both of you guys on board.
I was being genuine when i said best for his future leagues, I wish the best for your leagues as well, I'm sure you guys can pick it up.

FuryNZ

83 posts

11:19pm Feb 19th 19

Back LFT, can trial whenever, dedicated and a good team player.

EDZOKU

271 posts

11:33pm Feb 19th 19

BOL fury, at first looking at his LFT thread i thought he was going to be toxic.. but turned out to be the complete opposite. Such a nice guy & has strong dedication to the game, he deserves a good cga team that wants to grind like he does. BOL bro <3

PEARL99

102 posts

12:09am Feb 20th 19

is a friendly guy, is sharp and a grinder. BOL find a team big fella

Wander

173 posts

12:35am Feb 20th 19

100% not toxic, has a good attitude, very self critical and with the right direction by can learn quickly. bol

FuryNZ

83 posts

11:29am Feb 20th 19

Looking to play for a team that has potential to break finals this season

ItsCoolGuy

31 posts

4:32pm Feb 20th 19

High A CGA player. sharp and smart. called asap- shit. rate him highly. BOL

FuryNZ

83 posts

11:16am Feb 21st 19 and edited 5:55pm Feb 21st 19

Bump, can trial tonight