LOOKING FOR MEMBERS - Betrayal...

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS - Betrayal Sports

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS - Betrayal Sports

Thread started by DxddyLxchlxn on Wednesday, 4:13pm October 31st. Views: 270

DxddyLxchlxn

0 posts

4:13pm Oct 31st 18

Hello! My name is DxddyLxchlxn.

Betrayal ANZ is looking for either a full team (4 players+) or individuals to build our own team for Player Unknown's Battlegrounds.

??????? **BETRAYAL ANZ** ???????

Betrayal is a fairly new team based in Australia and New Zealand. The owner and myself have prior experience running teams and organisations and are capable.

??????? **REQUIREMENTS** ???????

Joining Betrayal is quite easy really. There are no K/D or win requirements. Our only request is that: • You are atleast 13 years old. • You are non-toxic and a friendly member of our community.

• Are available for tournaments, scrims, team practice and more.
• Are able to listen to your IGL and improve.
• Show promising results in tournaments and scrims.

??????? **WHAT WE OFFER** ???????

• Professional looking GFX. This includes a logo for your team to use, YT and Twitter banners, Desktop Wallpapers ETC.
• A friendly community of people playing other games and PUBG. We are all able to chat over a game and have some fun!
• Sponsorships and advertisements to get your team and name known within the ANZ gaming community.

??????? **IF INTERESTED** ???????

Please message me on Discord DxddyLxchlxn#2779 and I can begin chats with you and/or your team.

shanebond2876

15 posts

4:09pm Jul 12th 19

i used to have my own clan in the game but now all team players have left and joined another team, I'm again recruiting fresh players with good RP and level.