State of Competitive on PS4?

Thread started by ecitne on Tuesday, 10:22pm December 11th with 4 replies. Views: 385

ecitne

80 posts

10:22pm Dec 11th 18

I played a few years back in CGo and a small stint in CGa, and recently started pub stomping on PS4, thinking about jumping back on the ladder for BO4, but I don't see much activity other than on PC?

Is this just due to it being the holiday season, or has the activity been pretty low for BO4 overall? I would be interested to hear some perspectives from people who have been around the forums and on the ladders recently. The lack of activity seems strange given that BO4 is looking pretty exciting for competitive.

Anyone open to give thoughts/insights?

Cheers

Greeny

15 posts

12:16am Dec 13th 18

This site is terrible now, thats everyones insight.

Greeny

15 posts

12:17am Dec 13th 18

I tried to get the mods to actually do what the community want but theyve got there heads too far up there asses (Sorry if thats too graphic for the moderators)

ecitne

80 posts

12:49am Dec 13th 18 - in reply to Greeny's post

This site is terrible now, thats everyones insight.

Quote from Greeny on the 13th of December 2018

What lead to this in your opinion? I remember the site booming with PUGS, Forums and games all being incredibly active, was there some kind of catalyst (cause) of this downfall from your point of view?

Greeny

15 posts

12:57am Dec 13th 18

My point of view is similar to others: They started to make everything paid for, with leagues that are lack luster for the most part... There was a league that was completed with no matches played... Clearly this website knows what they are doing.

The catalyst was combining both PC and console on to a single website. The console community was thriving, but then now, there is not even games being played in the given leagues..

This website is as much as a joke as Australian Esports is compared to the entire world, absolutely terrible.