Recommendations welcome

Recommendations welcome

Recommendations welcome

Thread started by Lincon on Thursday, 8:00pm October 10th. Views: 25

Lincon

0 posts

8:00pm Oct 10th 19 and edited 9:19pm Oct 14th 19

Hello everyone,,
So currently in the middle of doing my research as I am due for a completely new gaming PC in the very near future. My budget is $2000, with room in that budget to also purchase a monitor. So far this is the build I have come up with today: Motherboard: MSI z270 SLI Plus $249 CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K $488 Memory: G-Skill 16GB $209.88 GFX Card: Geforce GTX 1070 $629 SSD: Kingston 120G SSD $79 HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB $79 Power Supply: Thermaltake 750W Power Supply $139 Haven't really got up to looking at cases yet. However, I just want one that can support a cooling system as I do want the option to overclock into the future. Not looking for a cooling system right now as I think it should well and truly be fast enough to handle all current games https://ufabet9x.com/ thrown at it without having to overclock. Just trying to future proof the PC as much as I can to get that extended lifetime out of it before I have to repurchase again. Also, haven't really delved into the Power Supply yet, so I could maybe save money there.... Thoughts? If any changes are recommended, why? Also, this totals up at $1872.88 (No case and no monitor). EDIT: Couldn't care less if the case looked ugly or basic or whatever, I don't really care for looks..