where you to buy game ?

where you to buy game ?

where you to buy game ?

Thread started by DarkTowerGamer on Tuesday, 8:44pm October 22nd with 4 replies. Views: 77

DarkTowerGamer

3 posts

8:44pm Oct 22nd 19

I very much look forward to the release of new games.
But when I look at the pre-order price.
I'm shocked. Sometimes they are very large.

Tell me where do you buy games at great prices?

frewty

13 posts

11:47am Oct 23rd 19

Well it depends on what you want. Do you want more items or do you want just the game
If you want more stuff with the preorder I would go for EB games (these suggestions are in australia) but if you want just the base game with a bit of loot included I would go for JBHIFI

If you are lazy like me and don't want to move anywhere I would just preorder it from the Store (e.g playstation store, Steam)

Hope this helps a bit

DarkTowerGamer

3 posts

7:11pm Oct 23rd 19

I started using sites that compare the price of games. There are several such sites. For example dlcompare and g2troll. My favorite is g2troll.com. There for my simple actions I received a gift card Steam for 5 euros. And it's really cool

frewty

13 posts

7:17pm Oct 23rd 19

Well I would recommend either buying it from the official store or instore
I would only buy games from g2a if It was just a game and no preorder

Oksi

2 posts

1:35am Nov 12th 19

I have to take the time to address how quick and efficient your support team is. I received an email from the support team within minutes after putting in my request, because I was unable to provide the documents for my proposal. The team was responsive in a timely manner, as if they hit the ground running after the order was placed. The content in the proposal is superb and filled with valuable information pertaining to my topic. Thank you guys very much for your assistance, I guarantee I will be coming back"
expert-writers.net/