This site is dead. RIP CG 07-14'

Thread started by Curley on Sunday, 6:38pm December 22nd with 7 replies. Views: 303

Curley

2,263 posts

6:38pm Dec 22nd 19

I once called this place home to 50,000 vets "Now it's a Ghost Town."

This site is dead. RIP CYBERGAMER 07-14'

<3

neg (miss you), Burbz, NOMADD, VYYBZ~;, Sarina, JAY, TAILGUNNER78, matty, Ziggy, NovaX, ZenAKU, LOKO, Tembz, Crow, Frost, simmo, Qem', Dealzz, serialz, .cam, Benji, stemz, Hydra, Grumpy, Riceey, motion, switfz, nim, Savcon, pattherat, LuigiFTW, nuke., ZerteC, bobo, daraliny, Awoken, Cow, Nuklez, zenji, [striker], Grim, Bodycount, and many, many many many more forgotten names and teams; SYF, dB, xsm#, TOG, Hype, Cortex, eQ~, ELIM, 4Seasons, iGame Cafe, X-Zone.

<3

-CoD4PM_

scRuubN

1 posts

8:18pm Dec 22nd 19

Tbh i just got back on here today and was hoping to still see some names i knew wasnt someone people would of known but was hoping to see CG CoD still going hard but i guess that isnt the case

Sabes

4,440 posts

2:20pm Dec 24th 19

New site is terrible and a lot of codvets just hangout on discord channels etc these days

jisoe

2,053 posts

12:24pm Jan 14th 20

fatfly still around?

BrainZ

7 posts

8:10am Jan 15th 20

Cortex <3

Miss the old Promod days man. Was keen to get back into it for this Game.

Beatz au

2,939 posts

12:10pm Jan 15th 20 - in reply to scRuubN's post

Tbh i just got back on here today and was hoping to still see some names i knew wasnt someone people would of known but was hoping to see CG CoD still going hard but i guess that isnt the case

Quote from scRuubN on the 22nd of December 2019

you sound very familiar if you're from xbox mw2/bo days. was in teams like exclusive, pandemic

check this thread out for some names
https://letsplay.live/forums/thread/555353/page-7/Where-the-CG-Vets-at/

This place was like home. didnt realise how much this shit meant to me having a family with clans. Was definitely a chinballs toxic cunt half the time, but damn did it help me.

WHARE

263 posts

12:13pm Jan 15th 20 - in reply to jisoe's post

I think he finally necked it : D

agonisitq

67 posts

12:59pm Jan 27th 20

Can't believe how bad these forums have got, so many fucking bots lol.