POUNDS-GAMING [Seeking active...

POUNDS-GAMING [Seeking active players]

POUNDS-GAMING [Seeking active players]

Thread started by smitew0w1g on Saturday, 10:19pm May 16th with 10 replies. Views: 661

smitew0w1g

24 posts

10:19pm May 16th 20 and edited 11:03pm May 16th 20

POUNDS-GAMING Is Recruiting! LFT? Apply here.
FORM:
( ) Age:
( ) Location:
( ) How many days you can commit:
( ) Tell me a bit about yourself:
( ) What do you consider your weakness:

POUNDS-GAMING Was a 1.6/CS:S organization back in the day in USA in 05-09 which was ran by me, some players going onto becoming professional players
http://www.legit-proof.com/team/69563 (Some players in the history of the USA divs were main+, same with AUS which was created by me in Source).
POUNDS-GAMING was a source team from late 06 to 2009 which played in every league possible at the time.
Have decided I'm incarnating POUNDS-GAMING + along with it will come Sponsorships, servers for Prac/Scrims, Free entry for all leagues + few other things.
I've been looking for players for a few weeks and trialing players, currently have half a lineup of active/keen gamers who will be participating in any upcoming LAN/Online tournaments, FACEIT/etc.
If YOU are looking for a dedicated team with lots of time on their hands, with experience leading teams + maintaining a constructive core team then you're welcome to have a trial no drama.
YOU MUST:
17+ (Preferably 20+)
Be active enough to prac for any upcoming comp.
Be an honest individual.
Be able to practice with team at-least once a day in server (timetable schedules will be available for you).
Not cheat, any hacking/cheating in any form you'll be kicked from the team (I cheated in Source for a long time, trust me I will catch you).
Put in the time for your own individual demo reviews and scrim reviews together as team at-least twice a week.
Must have comp experience and be mature to understand wins are wins + a loss is a loss,
also do not apply if you have an attitude, leave your ego out the door when you hit the mouse.
Interested my friend?
Peace
P.S Must be Jewish descent to Apply.

smitew0w1g

24 posts

11:13pm May 16th 20 and edited 1:58am May 17th 20

If your aim/movement is any decent Please apply.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/smitew0w/
If interested in a trial, please contact as soon as you get a chance. We have limited positions + want to find the correct players for upcoming seasons, everything is paid for including 2 current Sponsorships which the organization has successfully gained once again.

Sundownjm

23 posts

12:41am May 17th 20

Very nice guy w/ a good mentality. If committed and willing to stick it out in the long run give it a go.

StaRpyuRR

11 posts

11:23am May 17th 20

Bump+1

smitew0w1g

24 posts

11:33am May 17th 20

Cheers cunts

_MaNiK

11 posts

12:30pm May 17th 20

This man a mad lad gamer

eneff

21 posts

2:25pm May 17th 20

Added.

smitew0w1g

24 posts

6:35pm May 17th 20

Thanks for all those who added/applied for a scrim/trial, you'll be messaged shortly.

smitew0w1g

24 posts

8:33pm May 19th 20

BUMP

S.Y.G

8 posts

8:14pm May 20th 20

added

smitew0w1g

24 posts

4:52pm May 21st 20 - in reply to S.Y.G's post

added