Dice is shooting BF3 in its ow...

Dice is shooting BF3 in its own foot

Dice is shooting BF3 in its own foot - Page: 2

Thread started by Phalanx on Tuesday, 1:06am October 4th with 33 replies. Views: 3,951

Le Fiend

1,469 posts

6:34am Oct 4th 11

wow what a fucking drop kick. You can squad up in the beta ffs FML kids are so fucking guliable. Wise up idiot and stop biting on everything that gets dangled in your face

Freedblackdeath

1,895 posts

7:41am Oct 4th 11

I find it funny how some are complaining when they don't even understand what they are reading. This only affects PC players.

http://bf3blog.com/2011/10/no-in-game-squad-management-in-battlefield-3/

"PC players in particular have been surprised over the lack of these features, especially since squad management is available to console players of Battlefield 3."

Antonio

6,994 posts

7:57am Oct 4th 11

might buy a xbox

bogzillar

1,255 posts

8:20am Oct 4th 11

Maybe dice have implemented this feature to stop people squad hoping for spawn points i dont care how it works aslong as its easy and we can visibly what squads are currently in use. People raged at battlelog before they saw it and had a cry be patient someone hadto change the fps market seems beefree is aiming to do just that.

Antonio

6,994 posts

8:38am Oct 4th 11

Maybe dice have implemented this feature to stop people squad hoping for spawn points

Quote from bogzillar on the 4th of October 2011
was really never a problem in any BF.. if they wanted to stop it they could make it like BF2. DICE are just being obtuse or retarded (hard to tell).

ASTROFL

7,172 posts

10:37am Oct 4th 11

wow what a fucking drop kick. You can squad up in the beta ffs FML kids are so fucking guliable. Wise up idiot and stop biting on everything that gets dangled in your face

Quote from vengeance nzSaS on the 4th of October 2011
Shutup.

Ben Teh Bozer

1,990 posts

10:41am Oct 4th 11 and edited 11:10am Oct 4th 11

Ha! I wonder if it's even worth getting now. Ironically PC was ment to save the game and now they have made it even worse for the PC users, waste of development time, should of been spent making another game if there just going to remove esstional features and replace them like this.

wongtek

3,406 posts

11:32am Oct 4th 11

Oh wow.

Phalanx

2,340 posts

12:06pm Oct 4th 11

They are trying to say it's more team friendly, but I don't understand how that works if they are moving everything to battlelog. If I want to just play with randoms, I can't chat to them anymore.

koil

7,014 posts

2:01pm Oct 4th 11

i was frapsing this game on 60fps like 3-4 days ago.. then today i tried, wont go above 20fps.. wut is this.

r they using the black ops engine??

l_w_88

6,679 posts

10:17pm Oct 4th 11

There goes my pc sales for bf3 preorders.

Lockdown.

8,376 posts

11:44pm Oct 4th 11

I find it funny how some are complaining when they don't even understand what they are reading. This only affects PC players.

Quote from Freedblackdeath on the 4th of October 2011
I was talking about PC when I was raging.

Fuck getting it on console to begin with.

Phalanx

2,340 posts

11:54pm Oct 4th 11

Quote from vengeance nzSaS on the 4th of October 2011
Seriously dude? On PC you can squad up but there is no good features and you have to do it through an external plugin. Please, stop, talking.

Lockdown.

8,376 posts