Best Internet Provider

Best Internet Provider

Best Internet Provider - Page: 4

Thread started by Blinkzz on Tuesday, 1:17am March 6th with 75 replies. Views: 5,312

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:32am Mar 7th 12

Is this xbox retard for real? Why are you even trying to talk to me.

Holdzie.

1,988 posts

5:26pm Mar 7th 12

Quote from terror on the 7th of March 2012
Im not sure if your mentally challenged or just plain ignorant. The fact that I play Xbox doesn't define me as a person, it doesn't make me any less of a person than you and despite what you may think I am normal gamer who just likes a different platform to you.

So clue up, get over yourself and show a bit more respect to others in the community and you may receive bit in return.

Immaturity won't get you far in life mate, just remember that.

;)

OT: I stand by what I've said many times; Telstra cable is great if you can get it. If phone line is your only option then Internode is the way to go.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:05pm Mar 7th 12

Quote from Holdzie bra. on the 7th of March 2012
Im not sure if your mentally challenged or just plain ignorant. The fact that I play Xbox doesn't define me as a person, it doesn't make me any less of a person than you and despite what you may think I am normal gamer who just likes a different platform to you.

So clue up, get over yourself and show a bit more respect to others in the community and you may receive bit in return.

Immaturity won't get you far in life mate, just remember that.

;)

OT: I stand by what I've said many times; Telstra cable is great if you can get it. If phone line is your only option then Internode is the way to go.

Quote from terror on the 7th of March 2012

http://i.imgur.com/jIqHE.gif

Holdzie.

1,988 posts

8:20pm Mar 7th 12

^ Although my point was lost, loled a little...

slogga

4,450 posts

2:48pm Mar 13th 12

Just shut up Holdzie. You are wrong, terror is right. We are PC, you are console. Consoles are shit, and their rabid fanboys are by extension shit people.

These are facts.

Holdzie.

1,988 posts

3:14pm Mar 13th 12

Just shut up Holdzie. You are wrong, terror is right. We are PC, you are console. Consoles are shit, and their rabid fanboys are by extension shit people.

These are facts.

Quote from slogga on the 13th of March 2012
And by fact you are a sad individual.

Laters bro, enjoy an eternity of virginity and loneliness as result of how narrow minded you are!

slogga

4,450 posts

3:37pm Mar 13th 12

Narrow minded? There is no grey area with internet providers and hardware. People like you are suggesting to others that Telstra is a great ISP, which is just incorrect. I'm not being narrow minded, I'm telling you that you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

If you're referring to my console hate, then again narrow-mindedness has nothing to do with it. I have no problems with people that use consoles, but others who sit there and try to tell others that consoles are plain better deserve to be shot.

This is the internet. Do your research before you try and talk shit.

Holdzie.

1,988 posts

4:00pm Mar 13th 12

I'm referring to my own experiences with a particular ISP Which I'm entitled to do, it's called the right to an opinion...

For ADSL there are a lot of other much better providers than Telstra, however for cable I believe they are the best.

And I never said anywhere that consoles where better. I play PC COD (not competitively) and it is a better platform but I'm just shit at it... :3 So I stick to what I'm good at and that's Xbox.

/Argument

'Steelah

1,018 posts

4:02pm Mar 13th 12

I got telstra and it is so good.

ody

1,388 posts

4:03pm Mar 13th 12

I'm not reading this.

I've been with Telstra since forever. They are a good, yet unreliable ISP. Constant network issues, weird pings, bad service and ridiculously over-priced plans and deals plague them. They have biased service with the eastern states getting the best deals too. (Probably the case with every ISP.)

The only reason I stick with them is because they have a great unmetered service, my families phone is with them and we get a considerable amount of money off of all our deals and I don't want to pay the contract termination fee, lol.

slogga

4,450 posts

4:05pm Mar 13th 12

THREAD TL;DR

Internode best, Telstra bad.

iiNet or TPG are OK for when you need large data plans (from first hand experience, TPG has average customer service, whereas I know iiNet has great customer service.)

VYYBZ~`,

6,247 posts

4:50pm Mar 13th 12

Telstra4Pres.

Jewwfro

595 posts

5:03pm Mar 13th 12

Every ISP has issues, youll never come across one thats perfect.

hence why 150,000 people in aus every year change their service provider.

'Steelah

1,018 posts

5:06pm Mar 13th 12

I'm not reading this.

I've been with Telstra since forever. They are a good, yet unreliable ISP. Constant network issues, weird pings, bad service and ridiculously over-priced plans and deals plague them. They have biased service with the eastern states getting the best deals too. (Probably the case with every ISP.)

Quote from sensei on the 13th of March 2012

Dunno what your on about. I have never had problems with Telstra.

DEMZZ

2,917 posts

6:43pm Mar 13th 12

Inspire.net.nz, the best there is although it costs quite a bit. No problems whatsoever from their end.