Kony 2012 (Invisible Children)

Kony 2012 (Invisible Children)

Kony 2012 (Invisible Children) - Page: 5

Thread started by dublin~`, on Wednesday, 12:44am March 7th with 81 replies. Views: 5,810

terrorv2

2,987 posts

10:15pm Mar 7th 12

There are thousands of people out there who want to bring Joseph Kony to justice and won't stop till it happens. Just because you've given up doesn't mean we have.

Quote from defcoN on the 7th of March 2012
and how do you plan to do this? by supporting IC who only spend 30% of their multimillion dollar funding on their causes? I don't think so lol

I wish guild wars 2 was out so I didn't have to sit here getting madder and madder as I scroll through my facebook wall

Quote from _anomaly` on the 7th of March 2012

How can people be this stupid, because support for this campaign didnt lead to the US deploying troops right.

Quote from uhptoo on the 7th of March 2012

Really? This 2012 viral video led to this?

www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-1067 - Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act of 2009

You dumb cunt.

anomaly

9,147 posts

10:17pm Mar 7th 12

So because this guy is old news its less of an issue? Should people stop caring because there are other issues going on?

No, he's old news as in he's not even a threat any more. He is in hiding in the forests. Did you not read what I said? The only reason to go after him now is if you assume that you're some kind of moral authority that demands that all be brought to justice.

Christ.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

10:18pm Mar 7th 12

Make sure you keep sending your money to these guys though! They are obviously doing the right thing with it.

Click Me

(hint: they are the invisible children founders)

Murph

563 posts

10:18pm Mar 7th 12

oh yes our economy is crashing around us, we are in 2 wars and china is about to be (is) a bigger super power then us. BUT LET'S STOP EVERYTHING BECAUSE 1 GUY IN AFRICA WAS BAD, its not like there is 1000 more where he came from and it's not like all of central africa is constantly at war. let's not stop those wars and feed the hungry or tend to the sick; LETS JUST FIND 1 FUCKING GUY. fuck off defcoN

Ben Teh Bozer

1,990 posts

10:21pm Mar 7th 12

oh yes our economy is crashing around us, we are in 2 wars and china is about to be (is) a bigger super power then us. BUT LET'S STOP EVERYTHING BECAUSE 1 GUY IN AFRICA WAS BAD, its not like there is 1000 more where he came from and it's not like all of central africa is constantly at war. let's not stop those wars and feed the hungry or tend to the sick; LETS JUST FIND 1 FUCKING GUY. fuck off defcoN

Quote from Murph on the 7th of March 2012
Economy is great.....

defcoN

3,752 posts

10:21pm Mar 7th 12

There are thousands of people out there who want to bring Joseph Kony to justice and won't stop till it happens. Just because you've given up doesn't mean we have.

Quote from terror on the 7th of March 2012
and how do you plan to do this? by supporting IC who only spend 30% of their multimillion dollar funding on their causes? I don't think so lol

I wish guild wars 2 was out so I didn't have to sit here getting madder and madder as I scroll through my facebook wall

How can people be this stupid, because support for this campaign didnt lead to the US deploying troops right.

Really? This 2012 viral video led to this?

www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s111-1067 - Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act of 2009

You dumb cunt.

Quote from uhptoo on the 7th of March 2012

The campaign didnt start in 2012, where did i state that it had? Please dont call me a 'dumb cunt' when you obviously have the mental capacity of a child.

Nothing you post makes any sense.

So because this guy is old news its less of an issue? Should people stop caring because there are other issues going on?

No, he's old news as in he's not even a threat any more. He is in hiding in the forests. Did you not read what I said? The only reason to go after him now is if you assume that you're some kind of moral authority that demands that all be brought to justice.

Christ.

Yep they should defiantly forget all about what he has done because hes 'not even a threat any more' great argument.

Murph

563 posts

10:22pm Mar 7th 12

^ i was speaking from an american point of view since defcon was talking about america's involvement in this

terrorv2

2,987 posts

10:24pm Mar 7th 12

KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012KONY2012

The campaign didnt start in 2012, where did i state that it had? Please dont call me a 'dumb cunt' when you obviously have the mental capacity of a child.

I didn't see you posting about this 3 years ago faggot.

defcoN

3,752 posts

10:26pm Mar 7th 12

Murph - They sent 100 troops, how does that stop them from working on the other issues they are involved with.

Terror - Keep clutching at straws, you cant win.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

10:28pm Mar 7th 12

You lost automatically for being some hipster facebook coolguy.

If you cared you would have been in Uganda 10 years when it mattered.

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/76143/suck-my-dick-gif.gif

defcoN

3,752 posts

10:29pm Mar 7th 12

You lost automatically for being some hipster facebook coolguy.

If you cared you would have been in Uganda 10 years when it mattered.

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/76143/suck-my-dick-gif.gif

Quote from terror on the 7th of March 2012

Yea mate i would have been Uganda when i was 13 makes sense. You're calling me a hipster faggot because you dont like it hahahahaha kid grow up.

Murph

563 posts

10:34pm Mar 7th 12

my problem is, why do think this kony guy deserves so much special attention when there is still worse criminals out there that are STILL committing these atrocities in these regions, even the governments. he has been evading capture for years now and suddenly now you want to put everything into catching him ? terror is right you are a fucking hipster faggot. your like on facebook saved the world !

kennedy 

4,184 posts

10:38pm Mar 7th 12

Free Cans of Ass Whoop served by Defcon.

anomaly

9,147 posts

10:39pm Mar 7th 12

Free Cans of Ass Whoop served to Defcon.

Quote from forest on the 7th of March 2012
ftfy

defcoN

3,752 posts

10:39pm Mar 7th 12

my problem is, why do think this kony guy deserves so much special attention when there is still worse criminals out there that are STILL committing these atrocities in these regions, even the governments. he has been evading capture for years now and suddenly now you want to put everything into catching him ? terror is right you are a fucking hipster faggot. your like on facebook saved the world !

Quote from Murph on the 7th of March 2012

I never said save the world and i dont think he does deserve more attention then the other issues that third world countries such as Africa face. Where did i say we need to 'put everything into catching him' i just dont see why you people care so much that you feel the need to post negative comments about an issue like this.

Keep trying to put words in my mouth in an attempt to seem intelligent, its obviously not working thus far.