I got an idea [Cod 4]

I got an idea [Cod 4] - Page: 2

Thread started by NeDKelly.Ai on Friday, 3:35pm April 6th with 30 replies. Views: 1,861

funkyriddim

2,143 posts

4:13pm Apr 6th 12

Jock Yitch (bashandslash.com) did it too, and was pretty popular, even got mentioned on it a few times haha.

Quote from ApexjE on the 6th of April 2012
\
THATS WHO IT WAS!!!! (sorry for sayin NZ) hahaha

I listened to it when i was young as, was mad

NeDKelly.Ai

258 posts

4:15pm Apr 6th 12

arhh good times unfortunately my PC gaming started a year late...if it hadn't I wouldn't have had my mid life crisis at 15 and dumped steam altogether and bought a use cod 4 key for 7 buks XD

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

4:19pm Apr 6th 12

Jock Yitch (bashandslash.com) did it too, and was pretty popular, even got mentioned on it a few times haha.

Quote from klassic on the 6th of April 2012
\

he Canadian i was aka SoupNahtzee/Nahtz/Nahtzee back than.. i helped them decipher the MW2 trailer for analysis, turned the whole trailer into images lol (this was before the bad news about dedicated servers not being in it)

Sphinx.

1,724 posts

naes.

5,812 posts

4:26pm Apr 6th 12

arsey tried a fishing for cod, never got enough interest.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

4:32pm Apr 6th 12

\

Quote from klassic on the 6th of April 2012

he Canadian i was aka SoupNahtzee/Nahtz/Nahtzee back than.. i helped them decipher the MW2 trailer for analysis, turned the whole trailer into images lol (this was before the bad news about dedicated servers not being in it)

Want a medal?

MW2? Good joke you casual idiot.

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

4:41pm Apr 6th 12

^ obvs can't read.

this was before everybody realized it was trash idiot (hence why i said it was before the non dedicated servers announcement.) -.- everybody had high hopes for it before non dedicated servers was announced, wouldn't touch the game.

Buczy

1,452 posts

4:44pm Apr 6th 12

A fishing for cod type style show would be good - get a couple of 'in the know' people on their for opinions and interviews

pr0spect

298 posts

5:46pm Apr 6th 12

It would be really good to see all the biggest matches highlighted and then all the smaller league match results at the end and also Upcoming events & matches would be in there aswell

Its a great idea, would take a lot of time and that's something a lot of highly named Caster do not have.

Hydrah

3,244 posts

5:53pm Apr 6th 12 and edited 9:08pm Apr 6th 12

had a similar idea at nGR for last season that never took off

Quote from FireStrike on the 6th of April 2012
it was considered twice in-fact. One was back in season 7 or 8 (CGo) I think.

A lot of effort needs to be put into it (planning for each week) and support from the community is needed. Now would probably be an excellent time to do something like this as AUSCOD is alive and kicking, whereas it wasn't so much a few years ago when nGR attempted it.

Edit: And arsey also had a similar show.

Doyle_

855 posts

6:19pm Apr 6th 12

off topic: what season are we up to?

KB DUTCHYY

1,904 posts

6:19pm Apr 6th 12

12 for cgo, 7 for pro leagues.

Downedski

808 posts

7:33pm Apr 6th 12

arsey should try it because as soon as someone moves on his stream you cant see shit

mr precision

2,990 posts

9:19pm Apr 6th 12

www.twitch.tv/syfgamingtv
for the smoothest streams out ^

Mizuki JPN

817 posts

10:44am Apr 7th 12

sounds alright but arsy is too much of a busy man