What happend to Gaming

What happend to Gaming

What happend to Gaming - Page: 6

Thread started by Elmo :P on Sunday, 5:33pm April 8th with 125 replies. Views: 6,236

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:50pm Apr 8th 12

Choose your words more carefully pal. I couldn't care less who you are, the next time you post pointless, offensive and vitriolic anti-console dribble which serves no purpose other than to provoke, I will ban you.

Quote from BPL on the 8th of April 2012

I ain't your pal, buddy. I'll post what I like in the CG General Forums.

Back in your box and stay in green section kid.

neg

10,067 posts

Choose your words more carefully pal. I couldn't care less who you are, the next time you post pointless, offensive and vitriolic anti-console dribble which serves no purpose other than to provoke, I will ban you.

Quote from BPL on the 8th of April 2012
you on fucking drugs there mate or what?

you are just getting angry that consoles are destroying the gaming/competitive gaming scene in general by re-releasing the same rubbish game every 6-12months with 3-4 DLC's which you faggots dont just suck one dick you are willing to go back and suck that dick again and again and eat their shit like its going out of fashion.. only to do the SAME thing AGAIN and AGAIN with every new regurgitated clone of the previous game

itt you fuck off your threats to the xbox forums

edit: none of you can formulate a rebuttal to anything i have to say, so just dont reply please.

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

www.theverge.com/2012/3/2/2840932/exclusive-valve-steam-box-gaming-console

^ not sure if this is a good thing or not.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:53pm Apr 8th 12

www.theverge.com/2012/3/2/2840932/exclusive-valve-steam-box-gaming-console

^ not sure if this is a good thing or not.

Quote from ApexjE on the 8th of April 2012

Gaben is a god of the PC Industry. I don't see him leading us astray.

Legxcy

2,847 posts

6:53pm Apr 8th 12

On behalf of console platforms, I apologise sincerely to the PC section that some of us are casual gamers and don't play 24/7.

xoxo much love.

AsX dominate

2,893 posts

6:54pm Apr 8th 12

I'll post what I like in the CG General Forums.

Quote from terror on the 8th of April 2012
have a look under his avatar it says "THREAD POLICE". disrespectful little twats like you are the reason for the decline of CG.

Volcano

4,908 posts

XBOX destroyed gaming.. and PC is dead.

Quote from Skceleton ☆ on the 8th of April 2012
both consoles had a detrimental effect on the gaming industry

khooie.

1,728 posts

Whilst were all congregating in here, take some time to check out the following.

www.sixaxisgaming.com.au

scottty

478 posts

i'm pretty sure consoles are the now more superior.

pc gamers are butthurt

Rotary

6,553 posts

You can't simply blame every console players for ruining CoD.
Sure it has gone to shit and console mainstream had something to do with that but in the end it was the Money Hungry Devs that really ruined the game.

neg

10,067 posts

On behalf of console platforms, I apologise sincerely to the PC section that some of us are casual gamers and don't play 24/7.

xoxo much love.

Quote from Legacy. on the 8th of April 2012
playing 24/7 has nothing to do with what consoles have done to gaming in general

the fact is OVERALL The games have become so diluted of anything you could even call a game it isnt funny, nothing on xbox is challenging or difficult and does not require skill to play

you fucks just play watered down games and think that casual gaming is what it is, fact is people play casually on PC i think you just fail to realize that

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

6:55pm Apr 8th 12

"THREAD POLICE"

Quote from AsX dominate on the 8th of April 2012

unofficial title.

neg

10,067 posts

6:56pm Apr 8th 12

You can't simply blame every console players for ruining CoD.
Sure it has gone to shit and console mainstream had something to do with that but in the end it was the Money Hungry Devs that really ruined the game.

Quote from Rotary on the 8th of April 2012
cod might be the primary thing that has fucked the FPS genre but it isnt the only thing like you seem to think it is, it is just a prime example of what happens when companies tunnel vision remakes of remakes which are further from the original than humanly possible because you fucks just lap up their diarrhea DLC'd FPS clones

BPL

5,205 posts

6:56pm Apr 8th 12

itt you fuck off your threats to the xbox forums

Quote from neg on the 8th of April 2012

This section of the forums is as much Xbox as PC or PS3. Who is left to moderate it then?

AsX dominate

2,893 posts

6:57pm Apr 8th 12

"THREAD POLICE"

Quote from ApexjE on the 8th of April 2012

unofficial title.

Quote from AsX dominate on the 8th of April 2012
i know but he should still be respectful to people instead of acting 5