What happend to Gaming

What happend to Gaming

What happend to Gaming - Page: 7

Thread started by Elmo :P on Sunday, 5:33pm April 8th with 125 replies. Views: 6,239

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:57pm Apr 8th 12

I'll post what I like in the CG General Forums.

Quote from AsX dominate on the 8th of April 2012
have a look under his avatar it says "THREAD POLICE". disrespectful little twats like you are the reason for the decline of CG.

Quote from terror on the 8th of April 2012

have a look under neg's avatar it says "The Fuhrer". disrespectful little jews like you are the reason for the decline of Germany.

neg

10,067 posts

6:57pm Apr 8th 12

itt you fuck off your threats to the xbox forums

Quote from BPL on the 8th of April 2012

This section of the forums is as much Xbox as PC or PS3. Who is left to moderate it then?

Quote from neg on the 8th of April 2012
like i said you have nothing constructive to add to this discussion apart from your bullshit little threats to people you apparently dont like, shove that up your pipe and smoke it faggot.

Crow.

5,499 posts

6:58pm Apr 8th 12

I'll post what I like in the CG General Forums.

"THREAD POLICE"

Quote from terror on the 8th of April 2012
And im patrick swayze

You do realise these roles can be made by almost anyone with admin right?

Legxcy

2,847 posts

Got a problem with how games are being made? Why not go outside and stop playing them for once in your life. Or stick to older games instead of sitting behind your keyboard and pointing the finger. The only people you can blame for the failure of games are the producers.

Stop being a fucking whining bitch and either get over it and harden the fuck up, or stop playing them altogether.

Rotary

6,553 posts

You guys realize that CS:GO is coming to us Xbox players aswell.
Say goodbye to that game aswell

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

6:59pm Apr 8th 12

"THREAD POLICE"

unofficial title.

Quote from ApexjE on the 8th of April 2012
i know but he should still be respectful to people instead of acting 5

its a competitive gaming forum, what do you expect mixing 3 different platforms together on the one site.

neg

10,067 posts

6:59pm Apr 8th 12

Got a problem with how games are being made? Why not go outside and stop playing them for once in your life. Or stick to older games instead of sitting behind your keyboard and pointing the finger. The only people you can blame for the failure of games are the producers.

Stop being a fucking whining bitch and either get over it and harden the fuck up, or stop playing them altogether.

Quote from Legacy. on the 8th of April 2012
how about you take some of your own advice you subhuman mutant cripple fuck, how about you get pushed down a hill in your wheelchair you might gain some IQ points you fucking rubbish little wet cabbage for a brain fuck

Quote from Rotary on the 8th of April 2012
just by looking at screenshots you could already tell its been a bastardized for you fucking console miscreants

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

7:00pm Apr 8th 12

all being patched separately, hence why they ditched cross platform.

Arawrs

657 posts

PC blaming console for game makers making shit games.. makes sense. Once something goes mainstream its never the same / as good. 3 years ago if you asked someone if they played cod hardly anyone would even know what it was & that was when cod was good. Now if you asked someone if they played cod 95% of teenagers would know what it is (And now cod isn't even worth playing thats how shit it is)

Quote from Legacy. on the 8th of April 2012
this x100 to be honest. As soon as the cod franchise realized they could continuously bring out shit and still make ever increasing $$$ they don't need to bother making quality games, especially for pc. Now its just about pushing out shit that idiots are going to buy despite the quality.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

Have you played the BETA? It's pathetic. Always was a console port.

Bring on CS2.

Murph

563 posts

7:01pm Apr 8th 12

console admins should not be given any powers outside their section.

inb4 ring locks it. FUCK YOU XBOX

AsX dominate

2,893 posts

7:02pm Apr 8th 12

"THREAD POLICE"

unofficial title.

i know but he should still be respectful to people instead of acting 5

its a competitive gaming forum, what do you expect mixing 3 different platforms together on the one site.

fair enough about the debate over console vs PC. but acting civilised is part of life whether it be CG or his workplace. hes probably one of those guys that gets pushed around at home/work and takes his anger out over the internet.

BPL

5,205 posts

7:02pm Apr 8th 12

console admins should not be given any powers outside their section.

inb4 ring locks it. FUCK YOU XBOX

Quote from Murph on the 8th of April 2012

Sigh. This is as much outside of our section as it is outside of yours.

ITT: 07' users struggle to understand how CG General works.

@Neg, I'd love to post my thoughts on how gaming has adapted to the introduction of consoles but my time seems to be taken up by trying to diffuse dumb PC attacks on Consoles.

ringwraith

9,000 posts

7:03pm Apr 8th 12

bpl's logic hurts my brain... its hard to understand how someone can be so ignorant. the whole bow remark is a laugh as it has no backing. there has been a lot of things written in many different gaming websites/ magazines over the years about how consoles have caused a massive move towards generic, rehashed game play and casual mode fun that consoles have become strongly aimed at. (basic marketing style for console games btw, dont argue that point as its correct)

i still enjoy some console games but they are mainly single player ones as the multi ones are so average in terms of ingenuity or advancements it makes no sense to continue buying activisions shovelware.

lol rotary... csgo was made FOR consoles.... its already been noted as very shit.

legacy your post is incredibly short sighted. the producers are told by shareholders and publishers these days what they can and cant do. games can be in development for years only to come to cancelation because the publisher believes they arent popular enough. back in the day that wasnt so much an issue and ingenuity was encouraged. the people to blame are both the publishers and the average gamers who continued to purchase shovelware every year.... even though it was just a reskinned version of a game they bought the year before.

pc situations did contribute a bit to the problem, but the majority of the issue lies with the average console gamers.

edit: LOL @ bpl's remark ("ITT: 07' users struggle to understand how CG General works." ). you do realise how many xbox and ps3 people make abusive threads and posts in the general section thinking its the xbox/ ps3 general part right?

fucking lol @ the ignorance.

as i state: there have been a lot of things said about the negative affect the growth of mainstream console gaming has had on gaming as a whole (and especially pc gaming). while its great to now have gaming partially losing its stigma as a nerd activity, the whole fact that gaming is losing its identity of always looking for ingenuity and improvement beyond a simple fad tweak (i.e. perks) means the overall negatives of consoles success is negative.

Legxcy

2,847 posts

7:03pm Apr 8th 12

@neg you're a loser deadset, I barely play my xbox at all so I have taken my own advice. You don't see it now but when you stop playing games your whole life you'll realise how much of a loser you were and how you wasted the best years of your life. I also find it hilarious how people like you get the biggest heads over the internet & talk all the shit you want on the forums because you know the people you're insulting will most likely never see you in their life, and if they did they'd probably feel pity for the overweight, virgin 4 lyf geek.

someone sounds a bit maaaaad.