What happend to Gaming

What happend to Gaming

What happend to Gaming - Page: 8

Thread started by Elmo :P on Sunday, 5:33pm April 8th with 125 replies. Views: 6,237

Bodycount.

3,486 posts

7:04pm Apr 8th 12

Bring on CS2.

Quote from terror on the 8th of April 2012

what makes you think it won't go to console either? IF CS:GO is a big hit on console, they would be stupid to not put the next CS on console.

Murph

563 posts

7:04pm Apr 8th 12

bpl cunt, 07 users didnt hav u fucking clowns in 07.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

7:05pm Apr 8th 12

Post by: neg (+7 day ban) Removed by: Crxssfade +

terrorv2

2,987 posts

7:06pm Apr 8th 12

Bring on CS2.

Quote from ApexjE on the 8th of April 2012

what makes you think it won't go to console either? IF CS:GO is a big hit on console, they would be stupid to not put the next CS on console.

Quote from terror on the 8th of April 2012

I have faith in Gaben.

scottty

478 posts

the fact is OVERALL The games have become so diluted of anything you could even call a game it isnt funny, nothing on xbox is challenging or difficult and does not require skill to play

Quote from neg on the 8th of April 2012
shit dude, i nearly forgot people play video games for fun

Frantics™

1,437 posts

chins

Quote from Rollsy. on the 8th of April 2012
Blame me why don't ya?

FaZe fucked PUB lobbys over with this crap

BPL

5,205 posts

7:08pm Apr 8th 12

bpl cunt, 07 users didnt hav u fucking clowns in 07.

Quote from Murph on the 8th of April 2012

Is console to blame for your spelling aswell?

ringwraith

9,000 posts

7:09pm Apr 8th 12

the fact is OVERALL The games have become so diluted of anything you could even call a game it isnt funny, nothing on xbox is challenging or difficult and does not require skill to play

Quote from scott DF on the 8th of April 2012

playing shovelware that consists of no new additions or intelligent, market changing ideas isnt fun for anyone but a pleb. gaming used to be divided from the basic systems of hollywood movies by looking to improve itself constantly... now in big part thanks to consoles games and movies are much more aligned in their average shitness.

getting a bit sick of bpl pulling the whole pc out to get us calls when he knows full well its a 2 way street. enough with the bullshit.

Jambi_v

887 posts

7:10pm Apr 8th 12

It is all about the $$$

scottty

478 posts

7:10pm Apr 8th 12

playing shovelware that consists of no new additions or intelligent, market changing ideas isnt fun for anyone but a pleb. gaming used to be divided from the basic systems of hollywood movies by looking to improve itself constantly... now in big part thanks to consoles games and movies are much more aligned in their average shitness.

Quote from ringwraith on the 8th of April 2012
stick to sudoku mate

Loser boy Bradoze

3,720 posts

7:13pm Apr 8th 12

console admins should not be given any powers outside their section.

inb4 ring locks it. FUCK YOU XBOX

Quote from Murph on the 8th of April 2012
ban him please

i wouldnt say gaming is dying its the fact younger people can now get R15 or so games and there 10ish and they just ruin games for mature older gamers . not much you can do really

The_roTj

3,455 posts

7:14pm Apr 8th 12

Quote from scott DF on the 8th of April 2012

getting a bit sick of bpl pulling the whole pc out to get us calls when he knows full well its a 2 way street. enough with the bullshit.

THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID ANY BETTER
+1

BPL

5,205 posts

7:19pm Apr 8th 12

the whole bow remark is a laugh as it has no backing.

... excuse me? The whole bow remark is there because your claims had no backing. Jesus christ.

there has been a lot of things written in many different gaming websites/ magazines over the years about how consoles have caused a massive move towards generic, rehashed game play and casual mode fun that consoles have become strongly aimed at

Cool. Provide the links so that people can understand how people in the industry have came to that conclusion. That would be the mature way of going about this discussion instead of making bold and incredibly generic anti-console player claims, saying that your claims are "undeniably correct so don't argue them" like a petulant little child, and then following that up by abusing anybody who disagrees with your argument or asks for clarification on your position.

edit: LOL @ bpl's remark ("ITT: 07' users struggle to understand how CG General works."). you do realise how many xbox and ps3 people make abusive threads and posts in the general section thinking its the xbox/ ps3 general part right?

Cool. Show me where a console player has made a thread in CG General and told PC people posting in it to 'fuck off back to their own section of the forums'.

Even if you manage to find one, I'll show you ten examples from the other side of the fence. Absolute head in the sand stuff to say that PC gets as good as it gives.

Crow.

5,499 posts

7:22pm Apr 8th 12

BPL for the record, on your last part, we generally remove posts of people that say that shit.

At least I do.

Murph

563 posts

7:23pm Apr 8th 12

poor bpl, hasnt worked out yet that no1 cares. back to your section bruh