Phoenix's Alias account banned...

Phoenix's Alias account banned - [email protected] MOITE

Phoenix's Alias account banned - [email protected] MOITE - Page: 4

Thread started by United on Friday, 1:56am April 13th with 154 replies. Views: 6,225

0 posts

9:53am Apr 14th 12

i run a very powerful PC and in that game can see max distance,

Quote from Apache on the 14th of April 2012

TIL: Having a powerful computer lets you see max distance... through walls.

koil

7,014 posts

10:17am Apr 14th 12

lmao

Apachev2

15 posts

11:20am Apr 14th 12

I made a second CG account because I thought i needed it to play in CG pugs, If that was not the case then that is my fault. Sand you are just one of the before mentioned kids as far as I am concerned your opinion does not count.

The phoenix was burning bitches left right and center bitches cried, admins had to come up with some way to get rid of me they were sick of all the demos being thrown their way, in my first CG match there was a dispute and my vids looked at very carefully then, why did you not ban me then admins, I mean u claim you did not need the overlay...

No as I said to many kids cried and you all figured its just easier to get rid of me so they stop with the crying and demos ect rather than deal with it in a professional manner, I DON'T HACK you fucked up all I ask is before you go do it some other poor cunt think about it first.

JoBoDo

168 posts

11:23am Apr 14th 12

I made a second CG account because I thought i needed it to play in CG pugs, If that was not the case then that is my fault. Sand you are just one of the before mentioned kids as far as I am concerned your opinion does not count.

The phoenix was burning bitches left right and center bitches cried, admins had to come up with some way to get rid of me they were sick of all the demos being thrown their way, in my first CG match there was a dispute and my vids looked at very carefully then, why did you not ban me then admins, I mean u claim you did not need the overlay...

No as I said to many kids cried and you all figured its just easier to get rid of me so they stop with the crying and demos ect rather than deal with it in a professional manner, I DON'T HACK you fucked up all I ask is before you go do it some other poor cunt think about it first.

ysomad?

Apachev2

15 posts

11:27am Apr 14th 12

wow 6 whole letters well done jobodo, careful though you might hurt yourself if you try a whole sentence take it easy

PIG UTERUS !

397 posts

11:30am Apr 14th 12

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/580503_10150685061848040_575958039_9499863_1668498386_n.jpg

Swiftz

12,648 posts

11:30am Apr 14th 12

I watched first without the overlay and then with the overlay. Watching without the overall was substantial enough but with the overlay just confirmed everything.

I don't know why you say you weren't cheating, when you obviously were. Continually lying to yourself wont have your ban lifted, also you made a new account to play pugs? Lol.

So you thought you couldn't play pugs with a banned account so you made a new account to evade a ban.

Crackers!

1,005 posts

11:32am Apr 14th 12

Exactly. Trying to hide. Is not cool

Apachev2

15 posts

11:35am Apr 14th 12

not evade your ban swiftz, because i thought i needed it to use the pug feature on CG, I don't claim to be a CG expert and no I don't cheat I can say it over and over again cause I am not lying to myself you got it wrong but i guess it does not really matter now, and I don't want the ban lifted I just wanted to play with my friends

Other reason for the change in name and account was to avoid all the fucking speds in this community, you know what they are like I just wanted to scrim with mates and be merry, I had no intentions of competing in CG why would I after this bullshit the community is full of fucking morons to say the least.

Crackers!

1,005 posts

11:37am Apr 14th 12

You rage more than me lol

KloneZ

477 posts

11:37am Apr 14th 12

this is another zenx case. - gets caught cheating.. deletes everyone and hides for a few days to swallow that shame... makes up a story? well not really a story he just keeps saying he doesnt hack. basicly wat im trying to say is.. u are the same as a 15 year old in a 30 year olds body

terrorv2

2,987 posts

11:42am Apr 14th 12

I'm from 07 and what is this?

Quote from muso on the 13th of April 2012

Apachev2

15 posts

11:44am Apr 14th 12

I deleted all the speds I had on my list there were a lot, i kept my friends on my list, Some people removed me I chose new name so i could play without little wankers like you annoying me

Swiftz

12,648 posts

11:56am Apr 14th 12

Phoenix I just re-watched the demo, it's so evident you are cheating lol.

Can you please stop posting "I don't cheat blah blah". You may not be cheating now but you certainly were in the matches we have demos. If you continue to post "I'm legit" crap I will attach the forum ban that is supposed to come with your hacking ban.

b1llz all over.

Good day sir.

RedBeard.

2,274 posts

12:00pm Apr 14th 12

The poor guy has kids, of course he needs a way to vent his frustration.

Maybe take up wife beating instead of hacking though, there is less chance of getting caught that way.