Nvidia fight predictions

Nvidia fight predictions

Nvidia fight predictions - Page: 11

Thread started by naes. on Friday, 7:40pm April 13th with 219 replies. Views: 11,689

evasion

2,122 posts

8:41pm Apr 14th 12

Your not even making it out of the airport evasion...

Quote from Millah on the 14th of April 2012

www.okathens.gr/media/Miller/Miller_Its_Miller_time/Miller_Its_Miller_Time_PreviewF.jpg

kenji

3,646 posts

9:46pm Apr 14th 12

Btw guys probs not the best idea to be giving girls shit atm because Girls Gone Wild are making a team for this now, so if you give any one of us shit, you will have 4-6 girls coming over to your desk and fucking your shit up.

We all have nails, and some of us have knives.

Quote from NickyDee on the 14th of April 2012
shit, I'm scared.

Antonio

6,994 posts

9:51pm Apr 14th 12

shit, I'm scared.

Quote from kenji on the 14th of April 2012
careful, nicky will randomly add you on xfire and abuse you for no reason.

Dealzz

8,756 posts

10:11pm Apr 14th 12

Btw guys probs not the best idea to be giving girls shit atm because Girls Gone Wild are making a team for this now, so if you give any one of us shit, you will have 4-6 girls coming over to your desk and fucking your shit up.

some of us might like this

Uber~

2,177 posts

10:41pm Apr 14th 12

Uber your mine at LAN buddy!

Quote from Millah on the 14th of April 2012

I liek where dis is going

serialzOLD

5,963 posts

10:43pm Apr 14th 12

i will be booky for lan, all money must be payed before lan.

new fight update:

Extacy vs Voxe (if conka gets banned)
No love lost here between these two powerhouses, because of the number advantage towards voxe extacy will have to use guerrilla war tactics to slice their throats one by one. Voxe better known as VirginMSI has little to no experience in the ring but with weight being a factor in most of their players we could see an upset with a tal fart knocking out the stealthy extacy. Of course with the element of surprise the king could call upon trusty side kicks frenchay, durry, entice and edge to bring back the number game to even. Millah grenadier expertise may allow him to hurl rocks as the snapback's back music rumbles in the distance but that will do little to nothing against the prowess of the kings decibels.
Extacy - $1.60
Extacy with kin - $1.01
Voxe / VirginMSI - $3.50

Quote from extacy on the 14th of April 2012

class~

353 posts

10:55pm Apr 14th 12

i will be booky for lan, all money must be payed before lan.

new fight update:

Extacy vs Voxe (if conka gets banned)
No love lost here between these two powerhouses, because of the number advantage towards voxe extacy will have to use guerrilla war tactics to slice their throats one by one. Voxe better known as VirginMSI has little to no experience in the ring but with weight being a factor in most of their players we could see an upset with a tal fart knocking out the stealthy extacy. Of course with the element of surprise the king could call upon trusty side kicks frenchay, durry, entice and edge to bring back the number game to even. Millah grenadier expertise may allow him to hurl rocks as the snapback's back music rumbles in the distance but that will do little to nothing against the prowess of the kings decibels.
Extacy - $1.60
Extacy with kin - $1.01
Voxe / VirginMSI - $3.50

Quote from serialz on the 14th of April 2012

Quote from extacy on the 14th of April 2012

sam1

2,127 posts

11:25pm Apr 14th 12

This just in, Sno v Conka has been cancelled due to unforeseen (foreseen by some) circumstances. Can a new opponent step up to the plate.

rabZ

1,214 posts

11:36pm Apr 14th 12

Quote from Dealzz on the 14th of April 2012

some of us might like this

Yes Dealy, we know you would like this

NickyDee

2,989 posts

11:40pm Apr 14th 12

Dealy so fucking kinky

Dealzz

8,756 posts

11:48pm Apr 14th 12

soz i cant help it

SebuLBa

7,600 posts

11:59pm Apr 14th 12

Please, there are under-age people in this thread.

easter dads

2,705 posts

12:50am Apr 15th 12

Conka - $3.00
Samson - $1.25

terrorv2

2,987 posts

2:00am Apr 15th 12

shut the fuck up.

NickyDee

2,989 posts

2:04am Apr 15th 12

No.

You are now on the list.