Ban Updates 14/04/12

Ban Updates 14/04/12 - Page: 16

Thread started by Samsonv2 on Saturday, 10:29pm April 14th with 353 replies. Views: 20,498

ody

1,388 posts

2:15am Apr 15th 12

Whats this "years ago" shit Showie keeps talking about?

Quote from Millah on the 15th of April 2012

The cheating in the [B] server that Yam/Geoff mentioned.

0 posts

2:15am Apr 15th 12

Mors, it was up to the admins discretion to what conkaa was going to do with the cheats.
If someone on the AC team or someone in their circle-jerk had them it wouldn't have been given a second look.

Who is to say what member of CG is allowed to download cheats to their PC? To use them ofcourse is a bannable offence but you can't ban a member from using them when the AC team are using them too.

If I download cheats to see how they work and never use them in a game or pub server am I going to be banned?

The "years ago" comment is referencing conkas admittance of cheating in 08. The paypal details were from last year as well.

serialzOLD

5,963 posts

2:19am Apr 15th 12

If I download cheats to see how they work and never use them in a game or pub server am I going to be banned?

Quote from ShOwie on the 15th of April 2012
if you do that then you should be banned

if you do that and you're a moron (i.e. mors, conka) then you will be banned

terrorv2

2,987 posts

2:19am Apr 15th 12

Out of pocket $450
No evidence

Yet I still get banned.........

Quote from conkaa on the 14th of April 2012

suck shit faggot

Mors

4,622 posts

2:20am Apr 15th 12

mors they don't care bro.. virginMSI runs this shit

Quote from extacy on the 15th of April 2012
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mah-nigga.jpg

Mors, it was up to the admins discretion to what conkaa was going to do with the cheats.
If someone on the AC team or someone in their circle-jerk had them it wouldn't have been given a second look.

Who is to say what member of CG is allowed to download cheats to their PC? To use them ofcourse is a bannable offence but you can't ban a member from using them when the AC team are using them too.

The "years ago" comment is referencing conkas admittance of cheating in 08. The paypal details were from last year as well.

Quote from Showie on the 15th of April 2012

Exactly right, The "Rules" that are enforced by both CG and Nvidia state that "banned players cannot participate"
Yet conkaa hasn't done anything against the rules in this set.

Has he cheated wars/scrims? nope
Has he supplied demo's on request? yup
Have the Ac team reviewed the demo's? yup
Was conkaa cheating? nope

Someone please state in those rules what conkaa did wrong and i'll happily fuck off

0 posts

2:21am Apr 15th 12

Out of pocket $450
No evidence

Quote from terror on the 15th of April 2012

suck shit faggot

fuck off you piece of shit

Rublix.

179 posts

2:22am Apr 15th 12

imagine if maybe some admins that are also players in teams that are in the nvidia lan are afraid that conkas dominant strafing will inhibit them from placing anywhere close to fray and therefore they banned him!?

Quote from tm on the 15th of April 2012

[IMG]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000171028/polls_its_a_conspiracy_5653_43343_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg[/IMG]

0 posts

2:23am Apr 15th 12

They are scared of his nade bro.

conspiracy alright

sam1

2,127 posts

2:23am Apr 15th 12

[02:21] scdLr: i'm untouchable

naes.

5,812 posts

2:25am Apr 15th 12

still waiting on the ac team to show what demo conka cheated in

MARKUS.

738 posts

2:26am Apr 15th 12

class~

353 posts

2:26am Apr 15th 12

Quote from Showie on the 15th of April 2012

Exactly right, The "Rules" that are enforced by both CG and Nvidia state that "banned players cannot participate"
Yet conkaa hasn't done anything against the rules in this set.

Has he cheated wars/scrims? No.
Has he supplied demo's on request? Yes.
Have the Ac team reviewed the demo's? Yes.
Was conkaa cheating? No.

Someone please state in those rules what conkaa did wrong and i'll happily fuck off.

Quote from Shromz on the 15th of April 2012

terrorv2

2,987 posts

2:27am Apr 15th 12

Out of pocket $450
No evidence

Quote from ShOwie on the 15th of April 2012

suck shit faggot

Quote from terror on the 15th of April 2012

fuck off you piece of shit