CGa: Team Vires vs Astride

Thread started by Prxmix. on Monday, 9:03pm April 16th with 46 replies. Views: 1,758

Prxmix.

4,114 posts

9:03pm Apr 16th 12 and edited 10:53pm Apr 16th 12

Teams: Team Vires vs Astride
Score: 10 - 14 (Astride's way) (Congrats Hornet for getting a pick right!)
Date: 7:30pm Monday the 16th of April 2012
Map: Seatown
CyberGamer Competition: MW3 S&D Leagues - View Match Details

Team ViresAstride
ANZAK
Disciple v
Jackohh
Moey.
Sharp
'BWz
EdGiE x187
Posica
Prxmix.
Wheelz.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff515/Sebastian_1303/awwwq.png
Prxmix - Posica - Bwz - Wheels - Edgie

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6396/vbanner4.png
Anzak - Disciple - Jackyum - Sharp - Moey

Knife Round:

Vire's Way! and they chose to defend first.

First Half:

We came into this match feeling pretty shit after we got destroyed by noChance in a scrim and this being Vire's best map and one of our worst. We started off pretty down and shaky, with Posica opening up the round with a team kill on wheels after wheels killed Jackyum. We lost round after round pretty heavy and ended up 0-3. We thought this is the game that will make it or break it so we decided to push a B. After we pushed in there we dominated them pretty hard and then we made some mistakes. It was left down to a 1v1 between Prxmix and Anzak and Prxmix managed to pull it off bringing it 1-3. The next round we decided to do a hard rush and we lost players quickly but we managed to get the bomb down. Prxmix was left once again in another clutch situation this being a 1v2 Prxmix managed to take down Disciple and Anzak winning the round bringing the scores 2-3. The next round Prxmix ended up being in another 1v2 and took down Moey and Anzak decided he would be on our team and commit suicide with a nade giving us the round making the scores 3 all. The next round we managed to out smart them and push back through our spawn and push the opposite bomb completely confusing them and pulling the round. The next few rounds Vires managed to start pulling themselves together taking the next two rounds with some good plays by Sharp and Anzak. After that we just took it away with Posica pulling 3 clutches winning us the last remaining rounds making the half time score 7-5 in favour of Astride.

[SPOILER=SPOILER: First Half Screenshot.]http://i.imgur.com/3whGM.jpg[/SPOILER]

The next half we started off with a sloppy defence completely confused with their push. We lost this round because of some confusion and stupid mistakes. In the second round Anzak almost had a 1v5 clutch taking down 4 of us but was unable to seal the win, with Bwz outsmarting him. The next 2 rounds we managed to pull with some good defence with Poisca and Edgie holding well with Prxmix's side rushing which was shutting down their players constantly. After that we slowed down and it cost us heavy with us dropping round after round as we couldn't pull together with their fast pushing. Some good clutching by Moey and Anzak pulled them the easy rounds, with Jackyum on the flank. After that we went round for round until we managed to pull away taking the next 2 convincingly with a huge push by Bwz and Prxmix, with Bwz getting a 3 down and Prxmix a 2 down. Posica and wheels were defending well and managed to keep the defence up there which was giving us the rounds with the support rushing of Bwz. The scores were tied up 5-5 and Prxmix was left in a 1v1 clutch situation with Disciple and yes it happened again, the bomb was defused a split milli second before the player died and an Impulse clutch was pulled winning the game!! In the last round after we won we all decided to rush and won the round in 14 seconds. Making the second half score 7-5 in favour of Astride, ending the game with a full time score of 14-10.

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Second Half Screenshot.]http://i.imgur.com/lUn8C.jpg[/SPOILER]

Thanks to Phanticide for hosting and,
Thanks for the game Vires, best of luck for the future, we hope you guys can sort everything out!

zinc1

2,802 posts

9:05pm Apr 16th 12

love dem clan tags

no zinc tho.. I'm so cut </3

good win lads

paraav2

3,803 posts

9:06pm Apr 16th 12

no diamond no win

Care

1,772 posts

9:07pm Apr 16th 12

gg astride

PEARSON

596 posts

Nice work astride

Posica

2,181 posts

love dem clan tags

good win lads

Quote from #zinc on the 16th of April 2012
They copied me so I had to change it but I still love you <3

OT: Was such an intense game and im surprised i got them 2 clutches in the last 2 rounds but then again without them i would have dropped negs.

GG Team Vires

Lockdown.

8,376 posts

You let my predictions down Vires!

Nice win Astride, see you next week. :3

Wheelz.

617 posts

9:08pm Apr 16th 12

Good Game Vires.. i played like shit got team killed 3 times aha.. Good win boys BOL vires with you last 2 games

#zapn

2,227 posts

9:09pm Apr 16th 12

Quote from #zinc on the 16th of April 2012

No one likes you brah.

OT: GG

'BWz

1,131 posts

All them team kills, not even funny ae. I think I counted 6 or 7 team kills?
Disciple was making my flanking job a little difficult, never sat in the same spot twice.
GG Vires.

Prxmix.

4,114 posts

You let my predictions down Vires!

Nice win Astride, see you next week. :3

Quote from Lockdown. on the 16th of April 2012

Underground, yummy.

'BWz

1,131 posts

9:10pm Apr 16th 12

Underground, yummy.

Quote from Prxmix. on the 16th of April 2012

Shotgun not playing.

WuuSaaah

1,922 posts

9:11pm Apr 16th 12

GG Astride

Adohh

11,948 posts

9:12pm Apr 16th 12

And Jackyum does exceptionally well again.

GG Astride.

paraav2

3,803 posts

9:13pm Apr 16th 12

And Jackyum does exceptionally well again.

GG Astride.

Quote from Adohh on the 16th of April 2012

Funny when he called himself a CGi player when he applied for Team DeFy recently.

Not exactly the most loyal player.