The OFFICIAL #1 Call of Duty 4...

The OFFICIAL #1 Call of Duty 4 best team in Australia for 2012 - Team eXile5

The OFFICIAL #1 Call of Duty 4 best team in Australia for 2012 - Team eXile5 - Page: 20

Thread started by hektik on Monday, 1:17am April 30th with 365 replies. Views: 27,651

Tratty

8,453 posts

10:45pm May 1st 12

Tratty you are a moron. Some of us literally hugged x5 after they won (at least phaze lol) I shook each of their hands and personally congratulated everyone of them, patted spach on the back and told him he played really well.

Quote from ShOwie on the 1st of May 2012
Sorry I read these

Nice to see everyone but you could swallow their ego and say congrats to x5 showie. True faggotry.

Quote from StaceZzzZ on the 1st of May 2012

I will congratulate them when they win 5v5 SnD against us.

And clearly got confused. Good to hear I guess. Whoops, rofl

terrorv2

2,987 posts

10:49pm May 1st 12

How was your flight to Melbourne terror, any set backs?

No, none at all. I knew no one would do anything, forum warriors.

StaceZzzZ

3,523 posts

10:49pm May 1st 12

Tratty you are a moron. Some of us literally hugged x5 after they won (at least phaze lol) I shook each of their hands and personally congratulated everyone of them, patted spach on the back and told him he played really well.

Quote from Tratty on the 1st of May 2012
Sorry I read these

Nice to see everyone but you could swallow their ego and say congrats to x5 showie. True faggotry.

Quote from StaceZzzZ on the 1st of May 2012

I will congratulate them when they win 5v5 SnD against us.

And clearly got confused. Good to hear I guess. Whoops, rofl

he was baiting tratty.... owned.

0 posts

10:50pm May 1st 12

double baited

Tratty

8,453 posts

10:51pm May 1st 12

Yeah, I'm confused. May as well walk away and not any dumber than I already do aye.

fez_

1,518 posts

10:52pm May 1st 12

In b4 this becomes a spiderman thread :P

Quote from Poledgy on the 1st of May 2012

Just wait for neg. :)
Just to clear things up MF showed respectable sportsmanship towards us at least despite little banter during finals but hey it's all a part of the game. Showie did let me stay at his house the same night but my bumhole did feel the weird the next morning and still does now for some reason.

On another note shout out to coach Sensuki, the cheersquad(i luv u Ian) and all teams who competed. It was a really tight lan

eDGe`

5,954 posts

10:53pm May 1st 12

Yeah, I'm confused. May as well walk away and not any dumber than I already do aye.

Quote from Tratty on the 1st of May 2012
nice trat

Tratty

8,453 posts

10:53pm May 1st 12

It's what I do

serialzOLD

5,963 posts

10:55pm May 1st 12

Just wait for neg. :)
Just to clear things up MF showed respectable sportsmanship towards us at least despite little banter during finals but hey it's all a part of the game. Showie did let me stay at his house the same night but my bumhole did feel the weird the next morning and still does now for some reason.

On another note shout out to coach Sensuki, the cheersquad(i luv u Ian) and all teams who competed. It was a really tight lan

Quote from Phaze on the 1st of May 2012
#feztival
#x5k
#itssimplewekillthefezman

OMEN1

5,938 posts

10:55pm May 1st 12

having to listen to your pathetic "banter" all day + seeing videos of you using your free time to try and abuse us, i'd say tal has a right to be unsportsmanlike.

Quote from Ant91 on the 1st of May 2012
Are you trying to say you don't deserve it?

Quote from Fiend on the 1st of May 2012

Just like i deserved the constant amount of abuse i got during the lan and the weeks leading up to it? Every time i joined a scrim i was sworn at, told i was terrible, if i failed a clutch i was abused even further. for what? Because i was given the opportunity to play in a good team, and i took it?

I fail to see why everyone is raging on about how our banter was over the top and unnecessary when the majority of our banter was us retaliating to abuse towards myself.

it's funny because the two teams who were instigating the abuse, calling me trash ended up getting beaten by my team and the nicest group of players who had nothing to do with it ended up taking home the $5k.

Quote from motion on the 1st of May 2012
tghe abuse you where getting on Crash in the finals was from me and Rampage and have you ever thought why ant. Please think about it for once

barbw0w-

322 posts

10:56pm May 1st 12

I say MF are sore losers!

anxv2

4,113 posts

10:57pm May 1st 12

having to listen to your pathetic "banter" all day + seeing videos of you using your free time to try and abuse us, i'd say tal has a right to be unsportsmanlike.

Quote from #OMEN on the 1st of May 2012
Are you trying to say you don't deserve it?

Quote from Ant91 on the 1st of May 2012

Just like i deserved the constant amount of abuse i got during the lan and the weeks leading up to it? Every time i joined a scrim i was sworn at, told i was terrible, if i failed a clutch i was abused even further. for what? Because i was given the opportunity to play in a good team, and i took it?

I fail to see why everyone is raging on about how our banter was over the top and unnecessary when the majority of our banter was us retaliating to abuse towards myself.

it's funny because the two teams who were instigating the abuse, calling me trash ended up getting beaten by my team and the nicest group of players who had nothing to do with it ended up taking home the $5k.

Quote from Fiend on the 1st of May 2012
tghe abuse you where getting on Crash in the finals was from me and Rampage and have you ever thought why ant. Please think about it for once

Quote from motion on the 1st of May 2012
I can't decipher this stupidity Omen.

thouard

980 posts

i love how people posted at the start of this and in A.P's thread how wonderful this "community" is. lol

'rhys

1,479 posts

Did anyone from MF actually get up and walk over to x5 and say oi it was a mistake, can we play restart round with 5?

Theres no doubt in my mind spach (can't say for the rest of the team) would of been ok with a 5v5.

TEHSPD

1,851 posts

11:00pm May 1st 12

all in all, the LAN is done and dusted you can't go back to the venue and ask for another day to replay the final, It wont be the same online..

Take the loss, Win cg-p and the win the next LAN against x5/voxe/cgp and claim the so called #1AUSCOD throne again..

WD to x5 on the win though bl MF..