The OFFICIAL #1 Call of Duty 4...

The OFFICIAL #1 Call of Duty 4 best team in Australia for 2012 - Team eXile5

The OFFICIAL #1 Call of Duty 4 best team in Australia for 2012 - Team eXile5 - Page: 21

Thread started by hektik on Monday, 1:17am April 30th with 365 replies. Views: 27,652

NinjaShak

2,633 posts

11:00pm May 1st 12

Did anyone from MF actually get up and walk over to x5 and say oi it was a mistake, can we play restart round with 5?

Theres no doubt in my mind spach (can't say for the rest of the team) would of been ok with a 5v5.

Quote from 'rhys on the 1st of May 2012
That's because Spach is the nicest guy in the world.
I'd vote for him if he ran in the next election.

pugv2

665 posts

11:01pm May 1st 12

Did anyone from MF actually get up and walk over to x5 and say oi it was a mistake, can we play restart round with 5?

Theres no doubt in my mind spach (can't say for the rest of the team) would of been ok with a 5v5.

Quote from 'rhys on the 1st of May 2012

I would of thought this would be the first thing to happen.

Ant91

320 posts

11:02pm May 1st 12

having to listen to your pathetic "banter" all day + seeing videos of you using your free time to try and abuse us, i'd say tal has a right to be unsportsmanlike.

Quote from #OMEN on the 1st of May 2012
Are you trying to say you don't deserve it?

Quote from Ant91 on the 1st of May 2012

Just like i deserved the constant amount of abuse i got during the lan and the weeks leading up to it? Every time i joined a scrim i was sworn at, told i was terrible, if i failed a clutch i was abused even further. for what? Because i was given the opportunity to play in a good team, and i took it?

I fail to see why everyone is raging on about how our banter was over the top and unnecessary when the majority of our banter was us retaliating to abuse towards myself.

it's funny because the two teams who were instigating the abuse, calling me trash ended up getting beaten by my team and the nicest group of players who had nothing to do with it ended up taking home the $5k.

Quote from Fiend on the 1st of May 2012
tghe abuse you where getting on Crash in the finals was from me and Rampage and have you ever thought why ant. Please think about it for once

Quote from motion on the 1st of May 2012

It happened for the months leading up to the lan, during the lan via ingame chat and from abuse being yelled across the room. funnily enough, none to my face.

OMEN1

5,938 posts

11:03pm May 1st 12

having to listen to your pathetic "banter" all day + seeing videos of you using your free time to try and abuse us, i'd say tal has a right to be unsportsmanlike.

Quote from anx on the 1st of May 2012

Just like i deserved the constant amount of abuse i got during the lan and the weeks leading up to it? Every time i joined a scrim i was sworn at, told i was terrible, if i failed a clutch i was abused even further. for what? Because i was given the opportunity to play in a good team, and i took it?

I fail to see why everyone is raging on about how our banter was over the top and unnecessary when the majority of our banter was us retaliating to abuse towards myself.

it's funny because the two teams who were instigating the abuse, calling me trash ended up getting beaten by my team and the nicest group of players who had nothing to do with it ended up taking home the $5k.

tghe abuse you where getting on Crash in the finals was from me and Rampage and have you ever thought why ant. Please think about it for once

I can't decipher this stupidity Omen.

It's OK anx I can explain my stupid post to you and ant @ the next LAN. once again WD X5 and I sorta got me voice back now

LOL I was yelling it basically in your face ya dick. Still has no clue.

gearee

6,431 posts

11:03pm May 1st 12

YEH FUCKIN PUSSIES ROFL

0 posts

11:04pm May 1st 12

The only banter from Vox Eminor directed at anx was: "Shut the fuck up, you inhuman cunt".

They were then told to show some decency and went on to quietly lose 0-2.

StaceZzzZ

3,523 posts

Ant, all we ever did was call you bad at cod.

welcome to cgp.

ViroL

1,810 posts

Spach, Smason and myself confirmed the replication of the issue could not occur, and a few other non-playing admins confirmed the same - Fiend himself was not able to replicate the issue, thus a decision was made.

Quote from ShOwie on the 1st of May 2012

Because your admin hadn't experienced the issue you didn't give us the benefit of the doubt... We explained to you that fiend does not use weapon switch binds and could not have selected spectate team because it is so far away from the assault class button. He would have known if his hand spasmed down half the screen and clicked the furthest button possible of what he was intentionally clicking.

We weren't aware of the promod bug until we were able to use sufficient time to review it. We have also been contacted by other tournament representatives from European League : Vita Nova. Who confirmed it is a known issue. Looking at the killfeed does not prove anything it is not time-stamped. We weren't disputing the fact it was a suicide, it was how it occured.

To say that the round was fair because there was a nade kill off rollout is a fucking cop out Arsey.

But as I said, We did not deserve the win after caking it on crash that badly. We threw away countless rounds being over confident, and playing with no respect for their team on defence.

Quote from Arseynimz on the 1st of May 2012

I wasn't going to comment on this until I investigated this alleged glitch.. However given that the only information provided is a xfire conversation that the MF manager had with a Vita Nova admin, I'm struggling to see how you are calling the decision horrible. This is the way I look at it, let me take you on the walk;

- Fiend commits suicide
- Raddick calls a time out
- I approach MF and ask them to stop playing, this round is a dead round whilst we look into it
- Instantly RaddicK starts saying "its a glitch", yeah it was his game that messed up
- Anx also jumps up and says yes that's right its a glitch
- I ask the players to explain the glitch, Both um and oh and are unable to provide any on the sprt information not to mention their stories differ.
- I understand that there may indeed be a glitch we are not aware of so myself and
Arsey decided to take it to the x5 captains.
- Upon explaining it, both Samson & Spachala were not aware of this glitch.
- I asked the question to a few community members who also were unaware of the glitch
- We gave MF time to jump out of the server to try to replicate the issue or show us any form of information that the glitch is indeed plausible.
- MF could not provide any further informatoion and given that the alleged glitch was unknown to everyone but MF, we could only rule it circumstancial as there were absolutely nothing to support their claims.
- The round was dead, with the result of MF Fiend having to sucicide the next round.

I held several discussions with each MF team member including their manager, despite the obvious disatisfaction with the ruling they could not give me any other reasons as to why I should rule their way and also made several comments to the likes of "it was just an accident, we came for a 5v5 competition".

We all know how the next round played out and how the night was concluded.

NOW LET ME WALK YOU THROUGH MY ISSUES NOW WITH SOME QUESTIONS AND SLIGHT OBSERVATIONS;

-After LAN fiend told several players that he did indeed accidently commit suicide.
Why would you not continue to protest your innocence. From what I saw you had no interest in befriending any of the remaining community at the LAN so why would you have told them something like this?

-Showie takes to forums stating that there was a glitch which is confirmed by a Vita Nova Admin through an xfire log, but searches by myself and several admins can't locate a single thread.

-Showie makes statements like, We didn't know about the glitch.
So your admitting half your team was indeed lying to me when I initially asked about the glitch, then tried to make several stories about it, only later realising that their may be one? Makes you look real trustworthy now.

-Showie makes statements about using the menu to select weapons and how impossible it would be for Fiend to select a class 5 away form what he wanted.
I myself witnessed Fiend using the menu several times (And Hektik can most likely agree), He would toggle to menu but then use the key's to select his weapons. We know there is no class limit on Assaults, so if the glitch was apparent he was trying to select either SMG, Shotgun or Sniper? Still never the less circumstancial.

You really don't put forward a well thought out scenario, and the fact that you use the terms "horrible ruling" and "victory was tainted because of the admin decision" really pisses me off. If you think you can do a better job, I challenge you to spend the countless hours Arseynimz and his team do trying to put on a show like this for the community and the few ungrateful muppets that put the "Why do we bother?" thought in our heads afterwards (that would be you). I put a question to Rigz afterwards asking him what he would do in this situation to which he immediately replied "We would let them 5v5". With the round set being 13-15 NOT in your favour, I find it very hard to believe given your teams behaviour Pre, During and Post LAN, that you would have ruled any differently to what I did.

This is the last I will speak about the issue until I apologise about the decision when you can produce solid evidence to prove your claims. For now, I will assume that you are simply upset about the loss and are trying to find reasons to not make you appear "nothing but a sore loser".

As I've always stated; Happy to chat about it further.

anxv2

4,113 posts

11:07pm May 1st 12

Quote from anx on the 1st of May 2012

I can't decipher this stupidity Omen.

It's OK anx I can explain my stupid post to you and ant @ the next LAN. once again WD X5 and I sorta got me voice back now

LOL I was yelling it basically in your face ya dick. Still has no clue.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2007/344/f/e/lol_wut_by_stfuah.jpg

Poledgy

114 posts

11:09pm May 1st 12

+1 Virol

terrorv2

2,987 posts

11:10pm May 1st 12

Anx is hilarious. Silent all LAN, doesn't even have the spine to look people in the eyes and looks like fucking Quasimodo to boot and then tries to shit talk on forums.

Omen would eat your fucking head.

www.magpies.net/nick/bb/files/quasimodo.jpg
^Anx

OMEN1

5,938 posts

11:12pm May 1st 12

Anx is hilarious. Silent all LAN, doesn't even have the spine to look people in the eyes and looks like fucking Quasimodo to boot and then tries to shit talk on forums.

Omen would eat your fucking head.

www.magpies.net/nick/bb/files/quasimodo.jpg
^Anx

Quote from terror on the 1st of May 2012
Terror is get a taste of my angry when he was a bit rude to me on Sunday morning so he does know first hand if I'm tried that I aint all talk and I have some go in me

anxv2

4,113 posts

11:12pm May 1st 12

What lol...

0 posts

11:13pm May 1st 12

-Showie makes statements like, We didn't know about the glitch.
So your admitting half your team was indeed lying to me when I initially asked about the glitch, then tried to make several stories about it, only later realising that their may be one? Makes you look real trustworthy now.

Quote from ViroL on the 1st of May 2012

We did not know how the glitch occurred, but only that it had occurred. We were unable to replicate it because you gave us only a few minutes to test it. We did not know it was a weapon contention glitch and were only testing with 1 player selecting a weapon at a time. So were unable to replicate it.

I think I have been through this enough.

Also, Please don't insinuate that I am untrustworthy.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

11:13pm May 1st 12

Always ready to rumble big Damo!