I don't want to drink Coke now.

I don't want to drink Coke now.

I don't want to drink Coke now. - Page: 6

Thread started by shadowxsm on Wednesday, 6:06am May 2nd with 106 replies. Views: 3,980

RedBeard.

2,274 posts

7:29pm May 2nd 12

Lol not a light beer its carlton dry i drank a whole slab and half a goon sack i walked home 5 km's and didnt pass out so BAD LUCK

Quote from Hahne xo on the 2nd of May 2012

This....is the most annoying thing i have ever read in my life.

A. Only pathetic U18s think its cool to be drunk, fuck if i want i can be drunk every night of the week but I'm not...
B. No one actually gives a fuck if walked 5kms and didn't pass out, honestly its not impressive
C. One day when u mature up a bit and get some life experience, maybe do something worth talking about you will look back on your current self and cringe.

Pathetic children.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

7:35pm May 2nd 12

If you dont care about your teeth, health and overall well being then go on, keep drinking your coke and other shit, fucking discusting

Quote from No Mercy NZ on the 2nd of May 2012

What the fuck am I reading?

Go back to school mouth breather.

KloneZ

477 posts

7:50pm May 2nd 12

I never get hangovers when i go out to partys and drink till i pass out ;)

you must be a veteran

Quote from Devine on the 2nd of May 2012
No not really i just dont get hangovers

Quote from Masochistic on the 2nd of May 2012
You're 16, of course you don't get hangovers. You probably drink 2 light beers then pass out.

its funny because he is holding a light beer in his photo, unless he is possibly a female

Quote from Devine on the 2nd of May 2012
Lol not a light beer its carlton dry i drank a whole slab and half a goon sack i walked home 5 km's and didnt pass out so BAD LUCK

ur a fuckin loser mate

Big Bad Wilson

3,937 posts

8:22pm May 2nd 12

mouth breather

Quote from terror on the 2nd of May 2012
I actually do this. the fuck is wrong with me?

RAGEHARDER

458 posts

8:49pm May 2nd 12

Cherry Coke > all

jisoe

2,053 posts

8:58pm May 2nd 12

coles brand cola for 90c a bottle.

Quote from Crow. on the 2nd of May 2012

Shits boss

Chaiinn

3,280 posts

9:02pm May 2nd 12

thats why i drink Pepsi max ggnore

Quote from Hyoyeon' on the 2nd of May 2012
Bahahahahhahahahaha Pepsi Max looooool ! That srsly made me Crack up!

bewbs

2,219 posts

9:54pm May 2nd 12

So you had 51 standard drinks in a night as a 16 year old, who should hopefully not be used to drinking large amounts of alcohol unless you were some ratty bogan who drank when they were 12 at the park, and didn't pass out and from what you also said didn't get a hangover? Yeah something tells me you are trying to act cool on the internet. Unless you are a major fatty (looking at your profile you could just be fat).

nuke.

3,754 posts

10:23pm May 2nd 12

Quote from bewbs on the 2nd of May 2012
So you had 51 standard drinks in a night as a 16 year old, who should hopefully not be used to drinking large amounts of alcohol unless you were some ratty bogan who drank when they were 12 at the park, and didn't pass out and from what you also said didn't get a hangover? Yeah something tells me you are trying to act cool on the internet. Unless you are a major fatty (looking at your profile you could just be fat).

Highly probable.

Kinori

11,109 posts

10:27pm May 2nd 12

not sure about all or these but coke can clean rust

Antonio

6,994 posts

2:17am May 3rd 12

I remember driving past some kids who clearly had been drinking.

Frank the Tank

73 posts

3:17am May 3rd 12

Coke has too much sugar and a disgusting amount of preservatives and additives.

I'll stick with my water and green tea please

RedBeard.

2,274 posts

3:33am May 3rd 12

Why does everyone hate all my favorite things....

next someone will tell me maccers is bad for me geez

Slubb

841 posts

9:11am May 3rd 12

yes because i said there is silver in your stomach -_-

i did that experiment in grade 1 mate.

keep drinking coke. enjoy losing your teeth because of a softdrink

Quote from Diddy. on the 2nd of May 2012

You didn't have to say there was silver in your stomach. I don't think what you said means what you think it means:

it takes a thin top coat of silver of the coin in 10 minutes. imagine what a 2 litre bottle of the shit does to the inside of your stomach.

Quote from Diddy. on the 1st of May 2012

- Implying that because it does that, it will do the same thing (or worse :O) in a human stomach ie. destroy all silver in a human stomach.

Enjoy being an impressionable douche for the rest of your life. I'll keep drinking coke. Thanks.

Deadlyshadow

16 posts

4:56pm May 3rd 12

And I just came back from the mall with 4 2L bottles of the stuff. And now I dont wanna drink it.

Thanks for that.