tzac v2.0 - Page: 5

Thread started by zues on Sunday, 5:25pm May 6th with 161 replies. Views: 9,494

Kizmmit_

306 posts

5:43am May 7th 12

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]The ancient longsword of codehook is forbidden for all in these parts, whether your intentions are to hack and slash the school or to simply wield its cursed power - none shall be spared.

The accusations and bickering of how each individual is to obtain such a restriction from competition is invalid, the mystic land of ESGN shall prove to be a worthy ground for the battle ahead.

Let it be known throughout the isles of CyberGamer.com.au that this thread is now shit.

"As he strikes his last forum post for the night, he rides vigorously off on his valiant steed to the land of sleep and dreaming where the likes of Mila Kunis and Angelina Jolie may accompany him in his quest for glory"

Night guis, frost out.

http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/49/640x422_9499_Mounted_warriors_2d_fantasy_painting_medieval_fight_knights_barbarian_axe_horses_warriors_battle_picture.jpg[/SPOILER]

Quote from Frost` on the 7th of May 2012

http://i.imgur.com/yNRFg.gif

sam1

2,127 posts

5:45am May 7th 12 and edited 7:40am May 7th 12

conkaa

1,911 posts

6:19am May 7th 12

the mystic land of ESGN shall prove to be a worthy ground for the battle ahead.

Quote from Frost` on the 7th of May 2012
It would, but zues isn't going.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:37am May 7th 12

Can someone ban this zeus fuckwit already?

Preferably permanently.

zues

882 posts

10:23am May 7th 12

Yes he was banned for the "subscription" for 6 months. As there ISN'T enough proof to ban him for "hacking". Why would CG ban him before NVDIA for owning a "subscription" if they know he doesn't hack. Why? They could of banned him after.

You have a dig at me - but - it's all you bro.

fortwell

135 posts

10:51am May 7th 12

Something is coming shortly, hold your horses.

Something Zeus cant bypass

Quote from Millah on the 6th of May 2012
Sigh before this retard gets this thread locked can you please tell us that this anti cheat will last longer then 2 days cheat free...

Speccy

396 posts

11:40am May 7th 12

aslong as it fucking works better then eac.

Elias "Killz"

1,625 posts

11:57am May 7th 12

Can confirm. w/e is coming, is so damn b1g, it'll make the world look like a m&m =]

simmo.

2,426 posts

12:04pm May 7th 12

yeh killz nice one hahahha

zues

882 posts

12:14pm May 7th 12

Can confirm. w/e is coming, is so damn b1g, it'll make the world look like a m&m =]

Quote from Killz on the 7th of May 2012

QWERTz

801 posts

12:30pm May 7th 12

I may or may not know about this new unbeatable anti-cheat.

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]Samson is coding an anti-cheat for AusCOD, one that detects all cheats (obviously creating an exception for our in-house boxes so that only we can cheat).[/SPOILER]

For info about this new anti-cheat, please direct all questions to xfire: Samson6

Millah

3,522 posts

12:32pm May 7th 12

Clearly you only used these boxes at LAN and not online!

QWERTz

801 posts

12:35pm May 7th 12

Clearly you only used these boxes at LAN and not online!

Quote from Millah on the 7th of May 2012
While you were all busy worrying about other peeps when the pc's were in admin mode, we were too busy installing our own 'mouse drivers'.

zues

882 posts

1:19pm May 7th 12

I may or may not know about this new unbeatable anti-cheat.

[SPOILER=SPOILER: Click to view]Samson is coding an anti-cheat for AusCOD, one that detects all cheats (obviously creating an exception for our in-house boxes so that only we can cheat).[/SPOILER]

For info about this new anti-cheat, please direct all questions to xfire: Samson6

Quote from QWERTz on the 7th of May 2012
'

HOLY SHIT HE TOOK MY ADVICE AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

WOW - NICE!

Millah

3,522 posts

1:22pm May 7th 12

Zues just fuck up seriously....