CGo: Vicious Intent vs ThundeR

Thread started by Invalid User ID (47919) on Friday, 9:29pm May 11th with 45 replies. Views: 2,179

0 posts

9:29pm May 11th 12

Teams: Vicious Intent vs ThundeR
Score: 2 - 1 (Vicious Intent's way)
Date: 6:00pm Friday the 11th of May 2012
Map: Seatown / Resistance / Bootleg
CyberGamer Competition: MW3 S&D Ladder - View Match Details

Vicious IntentThundeR
Fivedownn
Fourg33k
Grouse
Iron.
Sixdownn
Spaad
Threedownn
Twodownn
skcin
'Rev
Briszky.
Lutszy.
Mooks.
Pudgeyâ„¢
So ill So Dope
aPlax
ely.
keef

TeamDOWN!

''Hey Guizz lordsome here'' - Got Vi over the line.

Coming into this game with dreaded thoughts of possibly playing with 4, Malusa conquered this thought through brave victory. As we ventured through seatown we sought the lord ref, whom did a terrible job and only reffed 1/3 of the actual game. It was quite the competitive match seatown was, with both teams going neck and neck till the last few rounds where Vicious Intent Casted Water i t was super effective.

Seatown (13 - 11 Vicious Intent's way)

[SPOILER=Screenies]http://us2.memecdn.com/Drink-Me_o_92461.jpg[/SPOILER]

Next up was seatown, The map with long lanes the size of lords head. Vicious Intent knowing how shit we are at this map came in with pessimistic thoughts. However, we did at least manage to scrap a nice chunk of the rounds in the first half making it 6-6. In the second half thunder did a nice little job of storming the middle battlefront and Conquered the round 5-2

Resistance (13 - 8 ThundeR's way)

[SPOILER=Screenies]

Bootleg (13 - 11 Vicious Intent's way)

[SPOILER=Screenies]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18287831.jpg[/SPOILER]

Lastly, was the map i played a pug in the other day...it was bootleg. This map is quite unique for its dark and gloomy feelings that usually tangle up with Lords pshycological dylusions. However, having said that, It was an extremely strenuous map with once again both teams going neck and neck till the last few rounds, where Vicious Intent sought victory from gaining a nice little composition known as 'malusa sprays down mid and spaad runs'. This worked for the last 3 rounds

All jokes aside thunder are quite the underratted team and will do well in the future guaranteed.
Few shutouts: Lord , Shieldz for hosting seatown, hdawgs and his mothers disputes about being on xbox or some crap, Fourdownn and bondage Bongdownn, malusa being lathargic and in awe on how bad lord is at reffing. And all the other people twas quite fun.

Written by Fivedownn aka shit cunt Malusa.

[SPOILER=Malusa's Screenie]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i391/malusa2/LOL-1.jpg[/SPOILER]

Bee L Bee L

Maarkohh

1,866 posts

9:29pm May 11th 12

Solid Win guys. Looking Strong in Finals

Kaineey

1,340 posts

9:31pm May 11th 12

Good win Vicious Intent, unlucky Thunder.

BriszK xxx

1,162 posts

9:34pm May 11th 12

gg guys. we fucked up on some simple clutches. but no excuses use out played us and were better on the night. i wish use the best of luck in the future and in finals.
inb4fagssaywearebad

PANSandP0TS

4,305 posts

9:35pm May 11th 12

gg guys. we fucked up on some simple clutches. but no excuses use out played us and were better on the night. i wish use the best of luck in the future and in finals.
inb4fagssaywearebad

Quote from Briszky. on the 11th of May 2012
You;re 1v2's and 3's against us on bootleg and resistance were fucking terrible on our part lol.

Aldawgs

1,330 posts

9:36pm May 11th 12

good win Vicious unlucky thunder

ksoniq

2,464 posts

9:36pm May 11th 12

GG NO RE

Skitzzm8

628 posts

9:37pm May 11th 12

good win

Care

1,772 posts

9:37pm May 11th 12

good win vi

BriszK xxx

1,162 posts

9:39pm May 11th 12

inb4fagssaywearebad

Quote from Fivedownn on the 11th of May 2012
You;re 1v2's and 3's against us on bootleg and resistance were fucking terrible on our part lol.

your connection was nothing i have ever seen before. haha i didnt understand how it was so good.

iky

1,927 posts

9:41pm May 11th 12

GG

PANSandP0TS

4,305 posts

9:42pm May 11th 12

inb4fagssaywearebad

Quote from Fivedownn on the 11th of May 2012
your connection was nothing i have ever seen before. haha i didnt understand how it was so good.

Trust me if you have seen me usually you'd think otherwise- its sooo good when no-ones on the internet man haha.

Johnno

2,744 posts

9:48pm May 11th 12

Nice win, Solid write up.
Unexpected but well done my boys

PANSandP0TS

4,305 posts

9:52pm May 11th 12

Nice win, Solid write up.
Unexpected but well done my boys :)

Quote from 'Johnno on the 11th of May 2012
You dogged us you moppet

Therefore we=not your boys

Lordv2

9,657 posts

9:57pm May 11th 12

Sorry bout leaving early, had to help vizzn do simple math.