CGa Finals: Team NoChance vs C...

CGa Finals: Team NoChance vs Crucifix

CGa Finals: Team NoChance vs Crucifix - Page: 5

Thread started by Zalachenko on Sunday, 10:27pm May 20th with 123 replies. Views: 5,786

'Beast

2,828 posts

9:37am May 21st 12

Nobody in the team has got awesome net?

Feel sorry for jakie :(.

Johnno

2,744 posts

9:41am May 21st 12

Nice work NC knew you had it, Maybe make CGi next season.

#Deano

5,542 posts

9:52am May 21st 12

He lives in Brisbane.......

Jakiechan

2,579 posts

10:11am May 21st 12

benazar did you like my scope on arkaden? number 6 in my vault kgo (Y)

gadigal

2,305 posts

10:27am May 21st 12

@ benanzar.. i do know i sent you a PM... unfortunetly for your big head doesnt mean its legit! believe what you wish! Always have my little plans!

@ Lockdown.. You have it all wrong son! If you new me in any sort of way possible then maybe you can determine percentages and statistics about my personality, i feel violated having you judge me man so so so so so so shocked tbh! Too be honest with you though. No i dont have a big head. Yea i G up cause its bloody hilarious! i couldnt care less how im presented on CG? i dont care.. like honestly do u think i sit here sad over people hating? haha when will you learn that this isnt REAL LIFE its not like where elite athletes presenting and cant mess around! goodness mee some people have issues!

EVERYONE OUT THEIR IN THIS BIG WIDE WORLD OF COD! its only a game just have fun and stop trying to be sik kentsssssssss why it has too always revert back to excuses , internet and other propaganda is beyond me! why you cant kik back and have fun is a reality i have not yet come to terms with.

Oh by the way lockdown.. im just gunna throw it out their with my big head.. one of the best captain on this gor for saken site.. untill u play under me do NOT comment.

Prxmix.

4,114 posts

10:55am May 21st 12 and edited 11:45am May 21st 12

This game is connection, I don't understand why south aussies complain about connection, you all get 4 bars nearly every game. Stop whining.

Good win NC, clearly the better team and everyone knows it. The best team in CGa and shouldn't of lost a game IMO. Just had it tough at the start and they pulled it all back and no doubt will win their next match 2-0 and the finals 3-0 BOL.

Care

1,772 posts

11:10am May 21st 12

smashin win nc

StellarTwo4

155 posts

11:33am May 21st 12

This game is connection, I don't understand why aussies complain about connection, you all get 4 bars nearly every game. Stop whining.

Good win NC, clearly the better team and everyone knows it. The best team in CGa and shouldn't of lost a game IMO. Just had it tough at the start and they pulled it all back and no doubt will win their next match 2-0 and the finals 3-0 BOL.

Quote from Prxmix. on the 21st of May 2012

WA ?

and yeh didn't avante rock their confidence ??

Prxmix.

4,114 posts

11:45am May 21st 12

This game is connection, I don't understand why aussies complain about connection, you all get 4 bars nearly every game. Stop whining.

Quote from StellarTwo4 on the 21st of May 2012

WA ?

and yeh didn't avante rock their confidence ??

Quote from Prxmix. on the 21st of May 2012

I'll say that again sorry.

South Australia.

Jakiechan

2,579 posts

11:59am May 21st 12

only time i ever 4 bar'd was when i was in sydney for the acl lan :/ that was fun haahahah

BrayBray

1,215 posts

12:29pm May 21st 12

only time i ever 4 bar'd was when i was in sydney for the acl lan :/ that was fun haahahah

Quote from Jakiechan on the 21st of May 2012

your internet is just fail, proves that internet is not everything ahaha

Ferretz the Potato

3,709 posts

12:35pm May 21st 12

Good win NC, pretty dissapointing the amount of shit talking going on in the pre-game chat.

Oh, and COD is 80% connection, 20% skill.

Try playing on New Zealand internet that is worse then 88% of New Zealand.

Ritz.

5,531 posts

1:17pm May 21st 12

People actually rate deano? Wtf.

#Deano

5,542 posts

1:19pm May 21st 12

People actually rate deano?

Quote from Ritz. on the 21st of May 2012
I am just 2g ;)

You know it ritz

Ritz.