Samsung Galaxy S2 vs iPhone

Samsung Galaxy S2 vs iPhone

Samsung Galaxy S2 vs iPhone - Page: 3

Thread started by Maaaatt on Tuesday, 11:19pm June 12th with 64 replies. Views: 2,502

feignv2

1,867 posts

12:48am Jun 13th 12

gotta love when bias blinds someone to the truth.

Quote from ringwraith on the 13th of June 2012
Removable battery, removable memory, more versatile OS, removable cover, better battery life, larger screen size, better screen quality, lower price, better camera, better playback capabilites, lighter, non-proprietary connections, compatibility with non- Apple tech, lower price, radio, better net connection, upgradable storage, more RAM, FASTER PROCESSOR.

was really hoping someone would try me....

Dai.

8,546 posts

12:49am Jun 13th 12

There just fucking phones,$50 phone will do the same shit.

daamo

283 posts

12:51am Jun 13th 12

iphone

feignv2

1,867 posts

12:51am Jun 13th 12

Yeah not very well, if you use a smartphone's capabilities.

BlazinBra

7,694 posts

1:08am Jun 13th 12

Seriously the customisation that android allows is amazing. I hated having an iphone and being restricted by every little thing. Who ever said apple came up with all these ideas, lololol. Android and others having been making these ideas for years, then apple comes past with its big brand name (which is all it is, a name) and advances on ideas that have already been made then call it their own ?? No doubt they will go for a bigger size screen in iphone 5 since thats what the other smartphones are doing, and they will copy, once again.

feignv2

1,867 posts

1:10am Jun 13th 12

Seriously the customisation that android allows is amazing. I hated having an iphone and being restricted by every little thing. Who ever said apple came up with all these ideas, lololol. Android and others having been making these ideas for years, then apple comes past with its big brand name (which is all it is, a name) and advances on ideas that have already been made then call it their own ?? No doubt they will go for a bigger size screen in iphone 5 since thats what the other smartphones are doing, and they will copy, once again.

Quote from Blazin <3 on the 13th of June 2012
Good man, head's in the right place. Yeah they will, and up the res and name it "Retina" and it will sell like crazy and take away owner's freedom. gg

rooster011

2,828 posts

1:34am Jun 13th 12

Android -

Root phone

Custom Roms

Custom Themes

Custom Kernel

Custom Radio

Develop new roms, themes, kernels.

Custom boot

Enhanced settings

Increased options

Control.

iPhone - Custom phone case

Close this thread now.

Old Tom

2,295 posts

1:53am Jun 13th 12

Android -

Root phone

Custom Roms

Custom Themes

Custom Kernel

Custom Radio

Develop new roms, themes, kernels.

Custom boot

Enhanced settings

Increased options

Control.

iPhone - Custom phone case

Close this thread now.

Quote from rooster011 on the 13th of June 2012
In all fairness, you can also change the wallpaper on an iPhone.

rooster011

2,828 posts

2:31am Jun 13th 12

Damn it.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:50am Jun 13th 12

wow you would actually compare these two phone's wow. this is like comparing beyond to a team that just started cg. iphone is clearly on top , if it wasn't for iphone there would be no phone's on today's market with the same feature's. iphone started all of this new feature's and upgradeable stuff. all of the other brand's copied like etc, samsung galaxy. so please don't even compare waste of time iphone for ever <3.

Quote from Jazalinko on the 12th of June 2012

Do you have downs? Literally one of the stupidest things I have ever seen posted on CG.

Get off my forums spastic.

Kinori

11,109 posts

7:09am Jun 13th 12

custom rom on a galaxy s2 is so good
never once have i regretted buying one

WeirdCROCODILE

136 posts

8:26am Jun 13th 12

I have a Iphone and i personally think it is great. Although The galaxy S2 does look very cool!

ringwraith

9,000 posts

12:25pm Jun 13th 12

Removable battery, removable memory, more versatile OS, removable cover, better battery life, larger screen size, better screen quality, lower price, better camera, better playback capabilites, lighter, non-proprietary connections, compatibility with non- Apple tech, lower price, radio, better net connection, upgradable storage, more RAM, FASTER PROCESSOR.

was really hoping someone would try me....

Quote from FEI9N on the 13th of June 2012

again the bias is quite funny. you dont seem to understand the difference between ios and android either. ios is far better suited to people who arent tech savvy as its far less complicated and the apple stores can assist new users in learning about how to use it. not everyone wants a phone that can be completely customised, some just want a simple device that does calls, looks at email and can do a few basic things. this is where the iphone trumps the galaxy as its far easier to use for basic users

your arrogance is quite funny (not sure why its there though). going to bet youll just try and act superior again, but dont bother. you arent impressing me with your stating of the obvious. i know full well the differences in the phones and what the iphone and galaxy offer (i work with phones). im simply stating the galaxy is not better in every way as you are trying to say.

get over yourself.

Zezzer

345 posts

1:19pm Jun 13th 12

and the apple stores can assist new users in learning about how to use it.

So what, buy an app that tells you how to use an app?

feignv2

1,867 posts

1:21pm Jun 13th 12

again the bias is quite funny. you dont seem to understand the difference between ios and android either. ios is far better suited to people who arent tech savvy as its far less complicated and the apple stores can assist new users in learning about how to use it. not everyone wants a phone that can be completely customised, some just want a simple device that does calls, looks at email and can do a few basic things. this is where the iphone trumps the galaxy as its far easier to use for basic users

your arrogance is quite funny (not sure why its there though). going to bet youll just try and act superior again, but dont bother. you arent impressing me with your stating of the obvious. i know full well the differences in the phones and what the iphone and galaxy offer (i work with phones). im simply stating the galaxy is not better in every way as you are trying to say.

get over yourself.

Rofl, you cant use android? wtf is wrong with you? iOS isnt easier to use than android, its just more used.

Stating the obvious? I was stating facts! Of course they're obvious, the iPhone gets shit on. You cannot customise the iphone at all, minus the protective case.

Apple stores? Android has the same thing, support.

How am I arrogant? How? Stating facts?