Ban Updates 07/06/12

Ban Updates 07/06/12 - Page: 20

Thread started by Samsonv2 on Thursday, 6:06pm June 7th with 421 replies. Views: 26,610

anomaly

9,147 posts

7:32pm Jun 14th 12

2. People who download cheats for lols, to use in pub and maybe occasional cgo scrims

Quote from frenchayy on the 14th of June 2012
What is funny about using undetectable, (relatively) subtle cheats? Unless you're laughing alone (in which case you're probably mentally unstable), really you're no different from someone cheating to win, only you don't have the balls to do it in a match.

nutshot spot on

VYYBZ~`,

6,247 posts

7:34pm Jun 14th 12

I play good at LAN, it's ok, guys, I don't cheat.
DW, I played good, don't cheat.

People realise playing good at LAN doesn't stop someone from cheating, right?

So many dense_heds.

Dragnv2

2,426 posts

7:57pm Jun 14th 12

ur iddet ayedrian.

baniv2

2,283 posts

7:57pm Jun 14th 12

ITS SILLY DUM_HEDS U IDIET!!!!!!

VYYBZ~`,

6,247 posts

8:06pm Jun 14th 12

dense heds pls.

NickyDee

2,989 posts

8:10pm Jun 14th 12

That's what disgusts me tbh, the players who cheat but try to pass it off as skill.

I have no problem with being mates with people who cheat for the fun of it but don't try and hide that they are cheating (aka they are honest about cheating in a scrim, and do not try and pretend they are getting the kills legitimately) - I don't believe these people belong in the competitive scene obviously, but I don't think they are fuckwits, they are just mucking around and not really hurting anyone (in pub or muck around scrim that is).

However, the people who actually try and make people believe they are naturally that good make me sick, they do not get it in their brain that any kill or achievement/win they get means nothing because they had to cheat to get it and i would literally shoot these people if I was next to them with a gun.

Reminds me of the other day on TS, we were scrimming and Nomad comes into the channel - he was on the other team vsing us. He starts owning us and we are all telling him to turn his cheats off and he repeatedly says "I am not cheating you idiots" etc etc. Next minute he gets PB kicked for Aimbot and starts laughing. So someone told him Roccat was now detected by PB, so he goes oh shit I didnt know and I forgot to turn it off. Then he goes, oh but it wasn't on when I killed you guys.

Like SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! *facepalm*

Also, I know you won't give a shit, but I am sooo disappointed in you Deviant, Extinct and Rickos - you are all really nice blokes and I seriously didn't think you's were capable of being so unfair to the rest of us who play legit, thought you guys were better than that.

Dealzz

8,756 posts

8:14pm Jun 14th 12

thats why u are nice to me nicky :3

Yaku

619 posts

8:15pm Jun 14th 12

That's what disgusts me tbh, the players who cheat but try to pass it off as skill.

However, the people who actually try and make people believe they are naturally that good make me sick, they do not get it in their brain that any kill or achievement/win they get means nothing because they had to cheat to get it and i would literally shoot these people if I was next to them with a gun.

Quote from NickyDee on the 14th of June 2012

Nicky, I'm not going to lie to you. I actually have skill and don't cheat.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

8:36pm Jun 14th 12

Quote from NickyDee on the 14th of June 2012

Has your fat ruined your brain?

itsagamelol

Hazzv2

3,654 posts

8:36pm Jun 14th 12

How does no one understand where I am coming from -.-

All I am saying is rick0s, class, most of the others who used roccat, were legit players before roccat came around, they as stated by lessQQ, were stupid enough to fall for the temptation of a free hack. Yeah if codehook was free, they would try that too, but that doesn't change the fact that they can and have fragged legitimately up until this roccat thing came out.

and yes I agree, I think roccat was one of the best things to come around for us, because it rats out all of the douchebags that will cheat if it's free, but that doesn't change the fact that anyone who got banned out of the blue for roccat was legit before roccat.

Get me now? If not then you are retarded, simple as that x0x0

terrorv2

2,987 posts

8:39pm Jun 14th 12

All I am saying is rick0s, class, most of the others who used roccat, were legit players before roccat came around

Quote from Hazz on the 14th of June 2012

wrong.

Hazzv2

3,654 posts

8:40pm Jun 14th 12

Okay guys, you win, just because you all suck @ cod and got fragged by these players and think they cheat, you must be right. Hence why they were all able to play leagues this season and past seasons up until banned for roccat. But no you're right, they must all cheat cos you suck at cod l0l

NickyDee

2,989 posts

8:40pm Jun 14th 12

Oh how quickly you forget Terror, I could have caused you a lot of trouble back in April but I chose to be a nice person and let the shit you have said about me slide, and since then you have kept your mouth shut.

Don't push me.

Toxinv2

282 posts

8:42pm Jun 14th 12

"OMG nickydee is gonna eat terror!" (c) Hazz
"Don't push me cos I won't go anywhere" (c) Speccy
Rudest people alive.

terrorv2

2,987 posts

8:42pm Jun 14th 12

rofl