ESGN Winter 2012 - COD4 Compet...

ESGN Winter 2012 - COD4 Competition Details

ESGN Winter 2012 - COD4 Competition Details - Page: 12

Thread started by RiGZ on Saturday, 1:21am June 16th with 555 replies. Views: 32,187

motion

8,872 posts

8:03pm Jun 17th 12

All i'll say on the matter - ambition and reality are two very different things.

firewizard

3,608 posts

8:05pm Jun 17th 12

but you've said a lot more on the matter than that already

ringwraith

9,000 posts

8:37pm Jun 17th 12

comparing euro cod to the nba is pretty funny. it would take a serious lack of understanding of a matter to make such a bad point. the nba was not always as strong as it was anyway, for years it was plagued by franchise problems, mismanagement, rival leagues and the like. it wasnt a rosy garden where everything just suddenly worked fine. yet it is still nothing like the situation in cod because the nba was never trying to merge a rule set between nations. you do realise fiba runs the rule set and the nba uses a rule set thats been varied from the main set right? i dont get how you thought it was a viable example for your argument ;\

i like the alluding to the 'leaders' in the community refusing to push forward or 'change'. you do realise that many times when different types of leagues were brought about many cbf with them and the community was largely the problem, not to mention ego based teams that think they deserve special treatment just because they win a game or two but cant win a league or decent comp.

considering you werent around when the game was in its early stages it surprises me you would try to talk like you know all about it...

the biggest obstacle to international competition is justifying the expense, not the inability to create a single rule set for use around the world.

neg

10,067 posts

9:47pm Jun 17th 12

If rigz thinks he can fool sponsors into believing it's worth the cost of sending a team for cod4 to Europe to compete leave him be. Even if he succeeds, it is just a well executed con job. That deserves credit.

As for his crusade for unifying cod4 in a global empire, that's just pure stupidity.

Quote from StaceZzzZ on the 17th of June 2012
ill pay the full bill to send MF to EU to play in some comps, just purely for the pleasure of watching them get fucked on

oh wait that happens here already

Fiend-

905 posts

9:51pm Jun 17th 12

If rigz thinks he can fool sponsors into believing it's worth the cost of sending a team for cod4 to Europe to compete leave him be. Even if he succeeds, it is just a well executed con job. That deserves credit.

As for his crusade for unifying cod4 in a global empire, that's just pure stupidity.

Quote from neg on the 17th of June 2012
ill pay the full bill to send MF to EU to play in some comps, just purely for the pleasure of watching them get fucked on

Ok we'll take you up on that. Add me on xfire: fiendgamer and we can talk about it, or if you don't want to talk to me (and I don't really want to talk to you), just paypal the money to me

neg

10,067 posts

9:53pm Jun 17th 12

Quote from Fiend- on the 17th of June 2012

Quote from neg on the 17th of June 2012

Ok we'll take you up on that. Add me on xfire: fiendgamer and we can talk about it, or if you don't want to talk to me (and I don't really want to talk to you), just paypal the money to me

im sorry who said i was talking to some underling scum? sit your raggedy ass down

ringwraith

9,000 posts

9:53pm Jun 17th 12

you are so much better than everyone else in cod, you said as much in that video from the lan. with such skill and such a successful team how can you not get a sponsor to pay up and send you there? its shocking!

Fiend-

905 posts

9:55pm Jun 17th 12

Aw last time you had something to say to me Ringwraith, you were telling me how bad I was. That turned out well didn't it

neg

10,067 posts

9:57pm Jun 17th 12

Aw last time you had something to say to me Ringwraith, you were telling me how bad I was. That turned out well didn't it

wait you still think you are good? you should see a psychiatrist about these delusions you are having

do u see ponies and rainbows around every corner?

ringwraith

9,000 posts

9:59pm Jun 17th 12

the only thing that is impressive is how your ratio of hours practising to decent comps won is still 0, otherwise itd be embarrassing to have it be around 1:0.0000001 wins if you finally win one

Fiend-

905 posts

10:01pm Jun 17th 12

Stop derailing thread pls

neg

10,067 posts

10:03pm Jun 17th 12

Stop derailing thread pls

you gonna cry there you little bitch? how about your shit team stops derailing it

ringwraith

9,000 posts

10:05pm Jun 17th 12

negative fiend. considering how rigz has talked down to the majority of cg admins (laying the blame on them for lack of action, etc) i dont see why id give a shit if you think were derailing your thread. respect where its due and he gave none. leaving out names means nothing when he clearly points to those who have been the backbone of cg and/ or cod over the time.

neg

10,067 posts

10:08pm Jun 17th 12

negative fiend. considering how rigz has talked down to the majority of cg admins (laying the blame on them for lack of action, etc) i dont see why id give a shit if you think were derailing your thread. respect where its due and he gave none. leaving out names means nothing when he clearly points to those who have been the backbone of cg and/ or cod over the time.

Quote from ringwraith on the 17th of June 2012
wheres your god now fiend ya fucking punce
http://members.optuszoo.com.au/fknneg/spiderman/buffnigga.png

incase you cant read hes telling you to GET FUCKED