ESGN Winter 2012 - COD4 Compet...

ESGN Winter 2012 - COD4 Competition Details

ESGN Winter 2012 - COD4 Competition Details - Page: 15

Thread started by RiGZ on Saturday, 1:21am June 16th with 555 replies. Views: 32,188

Ianv2

1,987 posts

5:03pm Jun 18th 12

www.grillwilson.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/aziz_gif.gif

[17:01] voxe mot -A-: GARY SWINDLE

serialzOLD

5,963 posts

5:23pm Jun 18th 12

[19:58] í•¨ì€ì •: ITS BAIT
[19:58] scdLr#vipercanceradvocate: !!!
[19:58] í•¨ì€ì •: FK
[19:58] í•¨ì€ì •: TROLLED
[19:58] í•¨ì€ì •: I JUST GOT TROLLED

firewizard

3,608 posts

5:45pm Jun 18th 12

what the fuck millah you are not allowed to repost

let me take my shirt off so i can fk u up

http://i.minus.com/iYe5ObmVgXlMe.gif

Ianv2

1,987 posts

6:09pm Jun 18th 12

Even more alarming than Millah's lack of originality...

www.gearupforbattle.com/wp-content/gallery/sunday-nvidia-gear-up-lan-finals/IMG_0388_2.jpg

Sensuki Mindfreak Regime

0 posts

6:09pm Jun 18th 12

I missed the part where this had something to do with MF?

Thanks for the mentions tho nimmo

dazed

2,759 posts

6:26pm Jun 18th 12

Pretty sure this is an ESGN thread, just sayin.

Quote from dazed on the 18th of June 2012

neg

10,067 posts

6:33pm Jun 18th 12

Pretty sure this is an ESGN thread, just sayin.

no

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:35pm Jun 18th 12

Quote from ShOwie on the 18th of June 2012

This is my gripe and this is my ambition to change both the culture and structure of Australian Call of Duty. You forget I have been on the end of all of this as a player myself. My team went from being rejected to top 32 team in MSI Cup to top 3 in the country in 6-9 months on the basis of hard work and looking overseas for inspiration. In the mean time we were mocked and put down by some for our efforts when we didn't do a bad thing to anybody. It's the way the culture of this community has been, and it has been allowed to happen by those in a position to do so.

Quote from RiGZ

Whats that got to do with ESGN?

neg

10,067 posts

6:37pm Jun 18th 12

Quote from terror on the 18th of June 2012

This is my gripe and this is my ambition to change both the culture and structure of Australian Call of Duty. You forget I have been on the end of all of this as a player myself. My team went from being rejected to top 32 team in MSI Cup to top 3 in the country in 6-9 months on the basis of hard work and looking overseas for inspiration. In the mean time we were mocked and put down by some for our efforts when we didn't do a bad thing to anybody. It's the way the culture of this community has been, and it has been allowed to happen by those in a position to do so.

Quote from RiGZ

Whats that got to do with ESGN?

ESGN is going to have its own anti-butthurt polizia so players can act like faggots and not have to worry about the consequences

0 posts

6:45pm Jun 18th 12

ESGN is going to have its own anti-butthurt polizia so players can act like faggots and not have to worry about the consequences

Quote from neg on the 18th of June 2012

I think the idea was to break away from the cg culture?

I might be wrong on this one.

neg

10,067 posts

6:48pm Jun 18th 12

I think the idea was to break away from the cg culture?

I might be wrong on this one.

Quote from neg on the 18th of June 2012
the anti-butthurt polizia is a new ESGN initiative, has nothing to do with CG since the likes of MF still complain about getting railed

ringwraith

9,000 posts

7:09pm Jun 18th 12

showie you cant ever be taken seriously when youre looking down on the way cg is ran after the shit youve been through in your time here ;/ other situations as well but the key point being when you/ your team went out of your way to evade rules and the like.

shit like that was a big part of forming how cg would decide issues later on...

.cam

1,670 posts

7:16pm Jun 18th 12

So how many confirmed teams now?

funkyriddim

2,143 posts

8:47pm Jun 18th 12

Hey guys, I think everyone forgot the part where we are playing a game? It's all well and good to make it competitive and add prize money and almost become a (e-)sport, but... games are made for fun. We play it together for fun. We play against each other for fun. You all get mad and cut and talk about 'stepping each other at LAN' and bitch about everyone...

How about everyone chill out, play the game, and enjoy the scene we have. If everyone did this, we would have a much better scene than we currently do.

Grow up pls!