Ban Updates 19/06/12

Ban Updates 19/06/12 - Page: 13

Thread started by Samsonv2 on Tuesday, 11:34pm June 19th with 596 replies. Views: 43,468

Hazzv2

3,654 posts

6:43am Jun 20th 12

Nice one man nice one!

I'm sure evidence will be released, give it time boys and girls .

terrorv2

2,987 posts

6:58am Jun 20th 12

Why do you even allow people to post on the ban updates... Just so you can gloat and show that no-one is allowed to be good on cg unless they have a join date before 2008...

Quote from sangzz on the 20th of June 2012

u wot m8?

u aren't a person unless you joined in 07.

<3 marc (:

serialzOLD

5,963 posts

7:24am Jun 20th 12

Fiend - Hacking (12 months)

Quote from Samson on the 19th of June 2012
Hey, vetz just banned you.
and it was not hard,
cos you're inhuman
so fuck off retard?

Fiend-

905 posts

8:02am Jun 20th 12

Spach finally succumb to the peer pressure then? Thought he was better than that.. guess he goes back to being spineless in my eyes. :(

Quote from Ian on the 20th of June 2012

If I understand correctly, you are having a go at spach for being one of nine(?) people responsible for the decision. Honestly I can see that you would be upset by this decision but there is no reason for calling spachala spineless.

He is one of 9 people, which means even discounting the voxe members, still in an overwhelming majority voted for the ban. I would feel much more uncomfortable knowing someone was not banned because one of nine people were against it. This is purely hypothetical as myself or anyone outside of the AC team would not know Spach's vote. Spach is a kind hearted and genuinely nice guy and undoubtedly did the best he could. Don't fucking call him spineless.

Kizmit the second you even started talking about motive for cheating is the same moment you fucking neck yourself. This isn't a crime, court or criminal investigation so don't post because it "doesn't check out", "your guts telling you differently" or "you smell fish".

Quote from a n x on the 20th of June 2012

This is not the case. From my understanding, hektik, josh, virol and possibly arsey said that they would go with the decision of the group rather than voting. That leaves five votes, with three of them being predecided. I highly doubt spach and samson's votes were uninfluenced by voxe, as that would be near impossible. I have watched the demoes that i submitted and there is no way you could conclusively say i was cheating from them. This is why you do not have a panel 3/5 voxe.

I eagerly await the AC teams demo breakdown so I can tear it apart and we can see how biasly influenced this decision actually was.

Also, for those saying I cheated at nvidia, bait or not, fuck you, demoes are up.

gearee

6,431 posts

8:10am Jun 20th 12

shadup googie

motion

8,872 posts

8:18am Jun 20th 12

From my understanding, hektik, josh, virol and possibly arsey said that they would go with the decision of the group rather than voting

Quote from Fiend- on the 20th of June 2012
your understanding is wrong

p4k crew

Luta

1,189 posts

8:19am Jun 20th 12

shits wild. keen to watch demos

mEzjE

301 posts

8:27am Jun 20th 12

Spach finally succumb to the peer pressure then? Thought he was better than that.. guess he goes back to being spineless in my eyes. :(

Quote from Fiend- on the 20th of June 2012

If I understand correctly, you are having a go at spach for being one of nine(?) people responsible for the decision. Honestly I can see that you would be upset by this decision but there is no reason for calling spachala spineless.

He is one of 9 people, which means even discounting the voxe members, still in an overwhelming majority voted for the ban. I would feel much more uncomfortable knowing someone was not banned because one of nine people were against it. This is purely hypothetical as myself or anyone outside of the AC team would not know Spach's vote. Spach is a kind hearted and genuinely nice guy and undoubtedly did the best he could. Don't fucking call him spineless.

Kizmit the second you even started talking about motive for cheating is the same moment you fucking neck yourself. This isn't a crime, court or criminal investigation so don't post because it "doesn't check out", "your guts telling you differently" or "you smell fish".

Quote from Ian on the 20th of June 2012

This is not the case. From my understanding, hektik, josh, virol and possibly arsey said that they would go with the decision of the group rather than voting. That leaves five votes, with three of them being predecided. I highly doubt spach and samson's votes were uninfluenced by voxe, as that would be near impossible. I have watched the demoes that i submitted and there is no way you could conclusively say i was cheating from them. This is why you do not have a panel 3/5 voxe.

I eagerly await the AC teams demo breakdown so I can tear it apart and we can see how biasly influenced this decision actually was.

Also, for those saying I cheated at nvidia, bait or not, fuck you, demoes are up.

Quote from a n x on the 20th of June 2012

This banning makes me sad and just proves how strong the circle jerk really is.

This community is losing more and more of a professional vybe as every day passes, at cybergamer PROFESSIONAL level things should be carried out professionally. There should be a breakdown of the demos for everyone to see and reasoning.

SC2 has way more funding and attention because everyone is a lot more 'manner' and players etc are treated with the utmost respect. Replays/demos are also open for anyone to comment on and analyse in this case of cheating on a professional level. Perhaps auscod/cg could really learn something.

anomaly

9,147 posts

8:28am Jun 20th 12

This banning makes me sad and just proves how strong the circle jerk really is.

Quote from mezjE! on the 20th of June 2012
hahaha people actually think like this?

gearee

6,431 posts

8:31am Jun 20th 12

SC2 has way more funding and attention because everyone is a lot more 'manner' and players etc are treated with the utmost respect.

yea bro the only thing keeping cod4 from being as big as sc2 is that the players are more manner

lmfao

mEzjE

301 posts

8:32am Jun 20th 12

From an exterior view point and all ban appeals I have read on this site it seems as though there is always about 4-5 people who make every single decision and very little reasoning behind it, even in the pro leagues...

Just becuase you are a CG Admin or on the AC team gives you no right to abuse that power, from a 'CGo' view of someone who just lurks these forums and watches the demise of auscod the circle jerk appears extremely prominent.

Ryzo

1,367 posts

8:32am Jun 20th 12

Got it working guys.. being computer alliterate is hard sometimes.

I'll be legit in finals. dw

Quote from LessQQ on the 20th of June 2012
Oh really kanne?

Quote from Ryzo on the 20th of June 2012
12 month for re-offending, AO in CGo and Roccat in pub just after he quit COD.

He was legit during the season, so don't be too butt-hurt he's a better player than you.

Quote from kANNE on the 16th of June 2012
bahahaha you're a joke mate

Defended him before season started and defending him after he gets banned again, understandable.

mEzjE

301 posts

8:34am Jun 20th 12

SC2 has way more funding and attention because everyone is a lot more 'manner' and players etc are treated with the utmost respect.

Quote from Geary on the 20th of June 2012
yea bro the only thing keeping cod4 from being as big as sc2 is that the players are more manner

lmfao

How is EU cod so big then? I find every time I watch a stream from EU and listen to their teamspeaks etc everyone is way nicer and takes things a lot more serious. Their team applications, ban appeals and will to help one another is way better than anything we have here. I only ever played one single scrim against MF and I got dominated by Anx. At the end of the game I said ggwp and respected what they had taught me and still continue to talk to showie and fiend on xfire, they are the only 2 players I have ever met who seem to have a real will to watch the game grow...

[email protected]

2,778 posts

8:36am Jun 20th 12

Sorry fiend, vets only

resist

682 posts

8:40am Jun 20th 12

Huge - not looking good for Mindfreak now